TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ryan, your 95 collection is just :wow:
eek.gif
teAMfam

hi fam ...

- ryan :rofl:
roll.gif

...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

I even heard some rumours about Laser Blue 90s being released in Europe... really dunno if it's true.
But if that happens, I'll be laughing my *** off :lol:
laugh.gif
Team AM Fam

Was going through old pics and found this one. I need to bring that week back.

DSC01962.JPG

IntoTheDark will appreciate this. I was in Foot Locker this weekend being helped by an employee rocking some am95s (black with red midsole). I asked where he got those since this footlocker never stocks 95s. He said from his boy and then went on and on about how much he loved air maxes, "the 95 is my favorite." He then dropped this bomb, after alluding to being a big sneakerhead, "I've got 7 pair, all the colors!" All the colors, yeah.

Those pics are just sick. Plain sick.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Quote:
even heard some rumours about Laser Blue 90s being released in Europe... really dunno if it's true.
But if that happens, I'll be laughing my *** off

It is true,got them way under retail,great colorway but def.not 500$ worth...
Team AM FAM

Really? Also half sizes?
Btw. I was talking about mainland Europe, not the UK...
Team AM Fam

Those exist but that pair is fake
Just go a page back or 2 back and check out Ryan (Intothedark)'s collection and you will see a pair (or more) of those
teAMfam

School and my fiance have been keeping me busy but I just had to come in and comment on Ryan's collection...

I swear every time that I check this thread Ryan has pulled in some crazy obscure heat out of thin air, whether it's spiridons, AM 95's or any other shoe that I could only dream about seeing in real life....Great job on your collection! Keep doing what you're doing and we'll all keep drooling :tongue:
tongue.gif
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Those laser blue's are tight; 500 bucks is way good

those pics are better ryan, but you can go wallpaper size next

looks like u spent your time wisely at ougl :smile:
smile.gif

@juanchi003
those are orange comets kind of....very fake though

@amfam
i haven't checked the id's but hearing from all of y'all i can't imagine how bad it really is...if there is no mesh left then there are no more id's to make :frown:
frown.gif

@ian
how does usc give us so many opportunities and we "fumble" it away? rouso on that punt return :frown:
frown.gif
and one corner had the ball hit his chest only for him to drop it :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM AM FAM

man, if yall didn't point out those fake 97's, i would have been fooled, smh at me, i need my eyes checked, i'm gettin old!

vintagesole: nice match, i'm begining to think i shouldn't have sold my blue skulls, i'm feelin those 93's you got pictured too
mic: looks like you had a blast pare! damnit, you just reminded me of that bulls jacket! i shoulda offered john before you! haha it's all good though
ryan: gah dam ryan, AMAZING!!! good job man!
cubanbee: congrats on your pickups
steve: nice 02's. is there any major differences between the 02's and the hoa's?
howsyouredge: dope rotation pic. feelin those 180's and 97's
juanchi :nerd:
nerd.gif
stay away from those 95's
james

TEAM AMFAM

^ I'm surprised that you haven't ran into a pair in NY

I'll keep an eye out for you....
TEAMAMFAM
JuKeBox

battleground03, let me know if there are 11s you find too! Much thanks!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Ryan
eek.gif
"right click, save" for me. i love the different releases comparison pics. it's kinda fun looking for the little differences, or maybe that's just me
tongue.gif
. can u post up more pics of the comets, like neons that you did before?
Team AM Fam

WANTED in sz 9.5: Safari AM1, Teal AM1, Takashi Dunk SB, Buck Dunk SB
FT: Purple Non-Patent Avengers sz 10 for sz 9.5

yo wussup fam, i finally found one of my grails (safaris), i was just wondering is $368 a decent price or should i keep looking?
thanks in advance
TEAM AM FAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom