TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as mentioned before my Kakigori 90's that came in today:

just love these insoles

and I can gladly say to you all that this is one of my "grails" or well, a pair I did really wanted to get still. Thety're definitely not DSanymore but I got a pretty sweet deal on em so I'm not complaing
smile.gif

Sup Fam!

great stuff in here....lot's of heat the last two pages.

Yunes - Dope %$* 93's! still gotta pick up my first pair soon

Adob0 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(wussup with the t-shirt??!??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Skav - Nice Pickups!

modzilla - RIP!

Hothobo - congrats on getting ur grail, thats an ironic pickup and nice persians btw....i can't wait till theyretro!

for me today:

these were delivered today....got them pretty cheap cause they are pretty beat but who cares!

Cheers Fam!

Cris - Nice for you to stop by and giving an update on Bri. How's that Fixie coming along?

...............My bike is pretty much done:

Not pictured is a full Sugino Crank set-up.

Here's a pic of my lovely now:

For you Haters........."I'm gonna club you!!!!"

Haha, peace Fam.

Cris/Bri.

Forgot to mention;

Adobo:
pimp.gif
Viotechs.. really would love a pair of my own someday.

Skav B: dope Dirty Denim 1's

Mayhemgetz: awesome neon Lights and congrats on the Bacon pickup! And also thanks for my package that needs to arrive here soon I hope
wink.gif

Originally Posted by yunes7

Hello! Want to share my AM 93's with you :

OG Wmn's "grapes"
2e3361eb166eccf998829672716ad2ee52d84e73.jpg

2004 Retro "Knicks colorway"

c4d16f1fca9a9b78d4158d91ccd3e2c58227c2e2.jpg
Least I now know how to tell retro AM93s apart from the OG
All nice shoes.

My saving and hording for the future is tough to keep up when I stop in here. Although my stuff remains small in number, I've got AM in my heart, ha.

Did anyone order any of the new IDs on Nike Sportswear? That $150 for the 90s is OD, but you can make good looking stuff.

Dope bikes battleground03 and crisone , I ride bmx myself and I see some stuff that I used to run on my bike, like is that a profile sprocket? and a fsa sealedheadset battleground03?
and thanks for the compliments on the air max 1s, I got em for 50 bucks, and my girl got those og air max 98's for 10 bucks no tax and them air max 1s for30 no tax.

Modzzilla - where you from in australia?i've been to the sydney 3x and i like your country. my first trip there i was so drunk the whole time that i lost 3 hubcaps off my rental (swerving fromwrong side of the road and hitting the medial). bondi beach = topless chicks galore. i went there to smuggle out leaf-tailed geckos and a some blue-tonguedskinks. last trip i almost got caught so haven't been back since. lemme know if you can hook me up with a good reptile hunter and maybe i can head backthere soon?

^^Thanks jw.....yeah, I know a few people waitin for the restock, I heard a Kilo TT Pro is gonna be next, purple frame also......as of mine, I just want tore-do the frame, i want it pretty much blank, no "Mercier" logo's, maybe a powder-coat of the same color or white, idk, we'll see, and thanksfor the compliments.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Modzzilla - where you from in australia? i've been to the sydney 3x and i like your country. my first trip there i was so drunk the whole time that i lost 3 hubcaps off my rental (swerving from wrong side of the road and hitting the medial). bondi beach = topless chicks galore. i went there to smuggle out leaf-tailed geckos and a some blue-tongued skinks. last trip i almost got caught so haven't been back since. lemme know if you can hook me up with a good reptile hunter and maybe i can head back there soon?

LOL, im in Melbourne dude, it's a nice place isn't i?, i moved here myself from overseas, i love it. Mate gimmie ashout, i'll keep all the local nasties away from you if you come back!
happy.gif

Went to see my team at Nike to day, wore the 4s, boys gave me some lights as a pressie which was nice, took 4s off,wearing lights this evening.

Look how sweet she is. You two did a great job, Cris!

And yeps, very nice AM93 collection, Yunes. The OG wmns grapes are the bomb!

Thanks rap and sneakz...
i was lucky enough to find these size 12 (my size!) DS for 91 $.
Definitely a steal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom