TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ i love those blue/grey AM90s. so simple and clean.

anybody grab those sz 11 DS huf AM1s in the buy/sell thread for 100? i was so mad cuz i was too late. ruined my day
TEAM AM FAM​
Post count only gets you so far​

gonzy, I was so close to snatching those up... but he told me I was just late.. I was heated, but instead, I'm copping Yellow Streaks.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

2czv77t.jpg

VAN
HALEN​

wow thats an odd colour on those..is the colour called melon slice? or just melon??...Cris can we get a pic of your 95s..i forget what you called them but they are like citrus and white :smile:
smile.gif

Random79 - nice stuff..more pics of the blue/grey 90s please :wow:
eek.gif

and damn..i asked him yesterday early about those..he never replied to me :frown:
frown.gif
oh well i got an AF1 pick up to make :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Speaking of copping Yellow Streaks found these 98's at a local Thrift for $5

were dirty at first

then cleaned em up

can someone give me a Price check on Yellowstreaks?

SUP FAM :D
happy.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

CRIS, she is so tiny! she'll have plenty of time b4 she can wear those kicks! lol

RYAN :smokin
smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HI MIKEEEEEE

TEAM AM FAM​

^ I can pick em up for you if you can get me one too :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Quote:
gonzy, I was so close to snatching those up... but he told me I was just late.. I was heated, but instead, I'm copping Yellow Streaks
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
Post count only gets you so far​

You guys are the expert here..so is 125.00 shipped for a DS pair a good price for these AM Hufs? Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.

seller is legit..he has done many transactions before..seller bought a few when they were released.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geeez, I suck for not knowing....

BTW, we NEED a new head count. I see alot of new folks
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

well considering a DS pair just went for 100 shipped in the b/s forum..125 is a good price :smile:
smile.gif
Who ended up getting those anyway? he never pmed me back !! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

wearing HOA AM1s today. I love these things..so comfy..and good for running for the bus :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Hey,

Thanks for the comments about my kicks. Well about my blue/grey 90s at least(i'll post some better pics soon). They are one of the few shoes in my collection that are under strict supervision when wearing :lol:
laugh.gif
. Tryin' not to eff 'em up before I get another pair of 90s that are comparable in terms of material and c/w. 'Cuz my maizes are almost beyond beat. No more collection pics until post count 500. It's just too embarrassing :wink:
wink.gif
Indecs - I've been looking at your collection pic that you posted earlier in the thread. :smokin
smokin.gif
Have a great day all!!!

Later,
RnDm

4 more posts until my next collection post! haha. i'm still waiting on 2 pairs of shoes that should be coming in any day now....
Hella Filthy!

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

hi guys.

i will show you pictures when i get them tomorrow . hopefully they arent fuggazi, but im sure they arent because the seller is pretty legit.

how much do the hufs go for anyways? (anthracite ones)

i've sold so many pairs over the past year and a half. there are only a few pairs i really regret selling. i wish i held on to these mostly because i'd be rich if i sold them now :lol:
laugh.gif
286rhwo.jpg

i actually submitted this pic to the nike site during the HOA promo. anyone remember who was the winner and what they won?
VAN
HALEN​

thats a really nic foto, Kevin!

Ryan; thats a lot of nice stuff for sale you have!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

Have been wanting to make these ID's for a while but we all now that ain't possible now.
2r62vxe.png

So I picked up these ID 90s for 85 euros. Dunno yet if I'm gonna wear 'em or stock them.
a2ps02.jpg
Team AM Fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom