TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modus47

Where are those grey AM90s with mesh toebox from

Are these the same?
cimg3583bq7.jpg

I also see a lot of new mesh 90s http://www.flightclubla.com/c.php?fc=la&c=run&sc=am90&n=51&p=50http://www.flightclubla.c...sc=am90&n=51&p=50 are they samples?
two different shoes

and a lot of the solid colorplacement air max 90s lately have mesh

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i saw those 360 plus' in the footlocker window display from across the street and did the only death defying sprint across 34th st only to see the 360 sole......almost broke down and cried cause i was sooooo ready to buy 2 pairs, one blue and one orange. ill get those 360's once they are in outlets tho!

I did nearly the same thing, but at 50% off with an employee appreciation hook up I figured why not
grin.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

i saw those 360 plus' in the footlocker window display from across the street and did the only death defying sprint across 34th st only to see the 360 sole......almost broke down and cried cause i was sooooo ready to buy 2 pairs, one blue and one orange. ill get those 360's once they are in outlets tho!
I did nearly the same thing, but at 50% off with an employee appreciation hook up I figured why not
grin.gif
that's a good deal.....i would have copped if i had that opportunity.
pimp.gif

What's goin' on TAF..........haven't been here for a while now, a few new names and what not, pics and purchases are crazy as usual, I've beenchillin' off buying shoes for a while now, with my priorities (Mortgage, Taxes, Property Tax) I'm pretty much in a bind, plus there's not reallyanything out there appealing anymore, imo..........

But peeps, keep rockin', everything's dope in here!!!!!

Sup OG TAF.......

Laune, I'd get one of those Kaws off of you in a min, but no loot.

Be on the look-out for some size 8 AM1's for sale, they should pop-up soon.

Peace Fam.

Cris.

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Sup AM FAM. Not part of the fam but just wanted to share. Unds today, dont sleep on these guys.

d8315764ce5d866c5698dfaa7824f70620d1e81.jpg

Color placement on them could've been better, imo.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

grin.gif
that's a good deal.....i would have copped if i had that opportunity.
pimp.gif
call up marysville WA nike outlet i believe they were 70 or 80 there, i posted this a few pages back

Love the fire pinks
smokin.gif

Cris - WHAT UP FAM.. times are definitely tight, I just paid for school myself.. looking at such a slim balance in my account hurts
laugh.gif

Cris.....sup with some new shirts for the members?! a new colorway should put some extra cash in the pocket
wink.gif

Sup! Cris, It's been a while,,, We're still waiting on those new shirts... Hopefully SOON!!!

What up TAF?
Been a while, crazy busy with life and work, wore these out to dinner and drinks with the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom