TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got these yesterday, the leather on these is so buttery:

crappy cell phone camera does them no justice
embarassed.gif

What up fam? No AMs for me with the poor weather in the Bay over the past week or so.

Tibor - Those AM 94s are dope. Thanks for sharing pics!!

EDGE - nice AM 90s

slingman - how is the quality on those all grey AM 90s?

Chris - ill pics as always
pimp.gif

YoungTriz - I've never bought anything from that seller, but I figure its just a matter of time. I suspect dude islegit.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Whats Up Fam!!! GOING THROUGH ALL THESE PAGES BRINGS SUNSHINE FOR ME HERE IN RAINY CALIFORNIA.

How's it goin' guys!!! Viet, Ucasta, BrickSb, R3, Laune, Justin, Brian, Jake, Tibor and the rest of the Fam!!! It's a good thing that everybody is trying to keep this thing alive.

Been Busy Lately and don't have much time taking pics. But waiting on A VERY important pick up.

Any News on the TeamAMFam shirts????

mine today (recycled pic)

dope. i slept on these hard. saw em at nort ,marked down.
eyes.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening Peoples!!!!!

Dope stuff as yoooooooozsh!!!!!!

Any News on the TeamAMFam shirts????
.............After this last hectic month, I'm gonna get crackin on them, maybe for the new year, start it of right, maybe a new design??? Hmmmmm, we'll see.

For today:

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

AM FAM, do they still make Max LTDs? Or did they discontinue that style?

corgi, they do still make the LTD's footlocker has some, and so does champs. the pair on the left is my favorite, if only i could find anotherpair
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
, i got them from niketown in london two years back, anybody else got apair?

neukicks....just browsed through the thread, you got quite a few approvals, to make it official, you got my "Stamp Of Approval", go ahead and sig thename now Fam............

Peace.

Cris.

neukicks - after all this time....welcome! but those LTD's that u posted...i been trying to find those in my size....i don't thinkthey make them in big sizes, am i right?

neukicks---thanks much for the info. Im out of the loop but always thought the LTDs were a better than average shoe.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What up fam? No AMs for me with the poor weather in the Bay over the past week or so.

EDGE - nice AM 90s

pimp.gif

YoungTriz - I've never bought anything from that seller, but I figure its just a matter of time. I suspect dude is legit.
thanks...but as long as the kicks are legit it should be cool then

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by avngrguild

EDGE - nice AM 90s

pimp.gif

YoungTriz - I've never bought anything from that seller, but I figure its just a matter of time. I suspect dude is legit.
thanks...but as long as the kicks are legit it should be cool then
i've bought from him once before, dude is legit.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

AM FAM, do they still make Max LTDs? Or did they discontinue that style?

corgi, they do still make the LTD's footlocker has some, and so does champs. the pair on the left is my favorite, if only i could find another pair
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
, i got them from niketown in london two years back, anybody else got a pair?
The ones on the left are the Air Max Wright. The Wright has that plastic lace piece from the AM90 while the Air Max Limited doesn't. Butit's easy to mistake one for the other.

yea they sorta stopped doin the LTD's and making this fusion between the 90 x ltd=wrights

my brother had a pair of LTDs that i gave him, i'm GLAD he murdered them and wore em to death...cuz i wasn't going to lol

i have been hunting these for a loooong time, finally got them and it feels incredible!

[Mickey] they're with me [/Mickey]

Fellas fellas don't fight... I have alot up my sleeve right now... believe me, that aint the last!!!!

Young trix - If you really want a painting, let me know... I am more inclined to doing a diff shoe though....

Dunks - Nice pics my friend...

Cris - This may sound weird, but I just woke up from my nap, and for some reason, I had a dream about those IDs...

Justin - Love the picture of the infrareds showing the NY skyline in the background...

Jake - thanks, that's my favorite out of any pics that i took myself. i need to learn how to use my camera bettertho or maybe just get a better camera. the pics y'all taking are perfect and the colors always come out crisp!
Brick - me and you....one day....me and you buddy!!
mad.gif
i wanted those sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! i thought it was going my way untilthe bids started coming in
frown.gif
very dope shoe! glad a fam member got'em and not some anonymous hypebeast!
laugh.gif

quick question to the fam......can anyone identify this AM model, if in fact it IS an AM? they are from 1996, i saw them on the bay and i liked the way theylooked so i bid and won for next to nothing.

@^$*@O%@*O%&@*$&@&$%O@*$&@*O#&*O!^#*O!*!&$*&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Air Max Light 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That has to be the nicest pair I've seen of that shoe.

Photo Blue/Emerald/White, I presume?

Yeah, dude I saw those on the bay too... What did they end up going for? Like $35 shipped???
Yeah its a beaut!!!!!
The heal portion of the sole an the bubble remind me of the Penny 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom