TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics oli!!!
4smallna7.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

I was a big fan of the air stab retros, picking up a couple of pairs. But compared to those, the structures look unreal! Nike doing something right in the last year? Could it be? I can't wait!

Also, just wanted to say that I am a big fan of this thread. This is the first thread I look at everyday, always impressed by the AM heat that is posted. My collection of maxes is around a dozen, maybe ill post my pics up sometime soon just for fun. Also, thought I would throw it out there that in CLE we still have bot skull pack AM1s for 69.99.

Peace.
Team Cleveland

Dave, thanks for the love man...in behalf of the TeAM...pls post your collection!

where the hell is Chris aka Shorty??? where you at brother?
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

yes my friends, i'm as well very excited about the structures. just to let you know; i can tell from a good source that there will be a released versions without that 'rain camo' on the gray panels. i'm very happy about that!

Kev, tomorrow morning i'll have them. too excited!! got a phone call from the customs today
mad.gif

@#%$ ers
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

oh dear ... i can feel the hype taking over for this structure release already. damn who started this ... bastard :smile:
smile.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

oli ... damn Mr. Lionetto ... we def. need to visit one day and claim back what he took from us >:
mad.gif
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

^very nice. i like these more every time i see them

edit: oh an yes ... work is booooring today
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

ClotxKanye ID's today. cam phone pic so you can't see the infrared...
i2rcr6.jpg

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

7hillz; i'll take a look at my concords tonight; but those should be legit; i dont think anyone would bother faking em :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM

^ Thanks Nelson. Seller/the shoes look legit, but it never hurts to ask. Thanks again.
TEAMAMFAM​

i just got out of my geography class and the class basically talks about how the world works in terms of production of goods/services as well as environmental issues.....

we just finished watching a film about MARDI GRAS (if you don't know what it is go look it up on wikipedia) and exactly how the beads are made

basically the beads, like most of our goods are produced in asia, China to be more specific (common knowledge right?)

the video showed the devastating condition workers were living/working/eating/sleeping/etc. in

for example....there were about dorm sized rooms with 2 bunks or so per room (doesn't seem that bad but considering you are working there for an unreal amount doesn't sound too fun); for eating they would wash their hands outside with water running through PVC pipes with holes in them and then grab an oversized cup and wait in line at the mess hall to have someone dump their chicken, soup, rice into the bowl (no room to seperate the chicken from the rice, just throw all that **** in there); machines were super old that were being used and if improperly used they could cut off limbs (EWWWW)

an example of a workers day at the office....
get up at 6AM; wash face/teeth; get breakfast; get to work by 6:45AM; work 14 hour day (oh...but that includes a meal :smile:
smile.gif
); then get to bed basically; then you replay X 365/year

the owner of the shop made about 1.5 million USD/year; his workers obviously make nothing

if you talk during the day you lose a days work of pay; if you don't meet the quota your pay is decreased by half; if you meet the days quota you get a 10% increase

the pay of workers was not told; but it is obvious that it can be counted in pennies and nickels

the owner of the business that sells the MARDI GRAS beads makes an estimated 13.5 million USD and the beads are sold in AMERICA's finest.....WAL MART

These conditions can only be assumed to be the same in shops that NIKE calls home....

I would hope that everyone already knew that the conditions of the workers that create the shoes that we put on our feet are terrible. While we flaunt our shoes and get excited for new CW's or Retro's we shouldn't forget the price that is paid for our expensive hobby.

The video presented in class today was only a portion of the entire video (about 15 min. of the maybe hour or hour and a half vid). But it hit home pretty fast. I got those uncanny chills running down my spine. Just something to put everything into perspective. Not ONLY shoes or NIKE, but the MACBOOK that I am using and the clothes on my back. Everything really.....

Sorry for the downer; but since I was viewing NT during class; it made me feel a bit guilty and how IGNORANT we all can be at times....

so...how u guys feel about my rant? and....

who's getting the HUFS? :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM

^true man. i mixed that up ... thanks for the clarification. by looking at the pics i found, i thought there were two different colorways. but now that you pointed it out on the top pic it's clear. thanks for that

that makes one colorway less to buy = one more pair of the teals to pick up :rofl:
roll.gif
ntrlgryobsdnvrstyrylwea0.jpg
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

Tibor, anything bro! i'm happy that you got your pair. i think you're already starting to realize how necessary they really are
wink.gif
laugh.gif
btw, props for all the quality posts lately. very informative and helpful!

Seb, those catalog pics always give me that cozy warm feeling in my stomach area. hehe...

Kev, .... Mr. Postman dropped by today. WOW! you should have seen the faces... from
eek.gif
to
smokin.gif
to
pimp.gif

ace mate!

these are finally mine... i'm so glad i was able to get these before they changed the iD options. it was always my dream to own a pair of AM1s in the OG makeup with orange as an accent color. if i had known that the engine was such a vibrant orange, i would have trippled up on these babies by now. i'm very happy Kev, so are my buddies! a big THANKS from their side as well.

engine
39177229hd4.jpg

26346157qq0.jpg

67717643pv6.jpg

pimp.gif

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

i told you how good those look in person. i'm so glad they finally got there.
VAN
HALEN​

^it was worth the wait, Kev. and you surely didn't disappoint me with your 'forecast'. i'm even staring at them while writing this post
laugh.gif

TEAM AM FAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom