TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silversurfer,

LOVIN both of those you posted...especially those 95s...would love to get my hands on a sz 8 pair...

jwdanklefs,

Thanks for the compliments on my ID's...Here's another pic...

this weeks rotation, happy weekend time to get it started
pimp.gif

haha posted in wrong thread just now...

btw for those interested the structure triax blue toes are on the nike.com clearance section for $74 and you can use that 20% off and free shipping on it aswell.

on a side note big ups to the am fam's daaznfella for hooking me up with some shoes for a killer price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

btw for those interested the structure triax blue toes are on the nike.com clearance section for $74 and you can use that 20% off and free shipping on it as well.

on a side note big ups to the am fam's daaznfella for hooking me up with some shoes for a killer price
pimp.gif

edit: just kidding found them

Ucasta - Woah. Serious AM 2 Light Collection. I've never seen those navy ones before; what color are the air units?
Neukicks - Nice rotation. Everybody is rocking those skylines, but I can't bring myself to get into them for some reason. But I must admit they are quiteclean.

Anybody have a pair of the purple AM 2 Lights?

btw for those interested the structure triax blue toes are on the nike.com clearance section for $74 and you can use that 20% off and free shipping on it as well.

pimp.gif
no doubt! just be careful of the other members on the board who would take advantage of you hahahah

i actually found those structures at the rack, 50$, needless to say

14bmf50.jpg

the harder mesh on these makes me go
eyes.gif
, but the color is very nice
24bt7h1.jpg

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Ucasta - Woah. Serious AM 2 Light Collection. I've never seen those navy ones before; what color are the air units?

Red. I like that this colorway is the only with the colored toebox.
27zdmq8.jpg

aaron: that's top of the line material right there. i'm speechless

chris: nobody can make the stash bw look as good as you do. beautiful shoe. i think i have to seriously consider to start the hunt for my own pair. but it willbe a hard one.
anyway brilliant picture!

daaznfella: congrats on the azure am90

AAGGGHHH!!! All these AM2 Lights, I want a pair so bad. Comet Reds in a US 11 please!

Dope obsidian 95s back there as well.

Er, you mean Caymans, blue toes are different, but ta for the heads up dudeski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom