TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i'm hoping to score em for the 80$ usd mark, i mean after getting my silver ones for pretty close to that, i dont see why not...

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Jake - dope ultramarines. What type of khakis are those?
They are actually some Old Navy chinos...

They came out maybe a year ago and I was like "hey these are kinda tight!"
smokin.gif

I'm not normally an Old Navy fan at all...
tongue.gif

Briannnnnnn - Nice Structures. I had the same creasing on the toes of mine. Someone on this board suggested a while back to cut up the cardboard inserts thathave been coming with most nikes lately and stick them in the toes to prevent creasing. I tried it with my structures and it totally straightened out the toes,and I don't really notice them in there(its not uncomfortable). Just a suggestion.

Nike should lift their game with the structures toe box, i dont know anyone that likes the creasing. Today a total nonsneaker head looked at mine and the first thing he said was "what's with the creasing on the front".

Anyone who can get me some of those "force fields" or whatever they're called PM me please. Cant find themin Oz. Ta.

No AMs today. Oakley S.I. Assault boot.

I appreciate the advice but I refuse to put Force Fields in these....I was crossing my toes on purpose in that pic just to exaggerate the creasing
laugh.gif

My Structures look much more beat now
ohwell.gif

WUTSUP YALL I NEED A LEGIT CHECK ON THESE AM BURSTS . . . NEVER SEEN THIS COLORWAY AND I COULDNT FIND EM IN ANY GOOGLE SEARCHES EITHER
355104520.jpg

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

WUTSUP YALL I NEED A LEGIT CHECK ON THESE AM BURSTS . . . NEVER SEEN THIS COLORWAY AND I COULDNT FIND EM IN ANY GOOGLE SEARCHES EITHER
355104520.jpg
I maybe wrong but I think these are the air max phoenix's which are a hybrid (newish sole design) of a hybrid (the burst is the AM 93 solewith AM 87 upper)

now that i compared these n the bursts more closely, the heel IS different so these are a variation/poor man version . . . i feel like a newb

Again with the creasing... The OG Structure was like that... infact, exactly like the retros...

I have compaired them side by side (the inside color is the only diff) and I personally do not mind the creasing for that simple fact.

I think it gives it that "casual / lackadaisical" look...

That's just my 2 cents... lol

EDIT: And yes I did have to google how to spell the word "lackadaisical"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

355104520.jpg
I maybe wrong but I think these are the air max phoenix's which are a hybrid (newish sole design) of a hybrid (the burst is the AM 93 sole with AM 87 upper)

The burst isn't a hybrid crossed with an AM1, the upper is not even similar to the 87. It literally has the AM 270 midsole unit, so as the Air Max 93, AirBurst 2, Air Burst 3, wmns AM95 etc... The 270 midsole was groundbreaking and used many years on new designed uppers. The burst was originally introduced in'95.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

355104520.jpg
I maybe wrong but I think these are the air max phoenix's which are a hybrid (newish sole design) of a hybrid (the burst is the AM 93 sole with AM 87 upper)

The burst isn't a hybrid crossed with an AM1, the upper is not even similar to the 87. It literally has the AM 270 midsole unit, so as the Air Max 93, Air Burst 2, Air Burst 3, wmns AM95 etc... The 270 midsole was groundbreaking and used many years on new designed uppers. The burst was originally introduced in '95.
hmm was it the burst first? or the am93s? always wondered....

and

now that i compared these n the bursts more closely, the heel IS different so these are a variation/poor man version . . . i feel like a newb

not entirely true. variation, yes....poor mans version, not really, still 89.99 retail. the "phoenix" was brought as the rebirth of the burst, butnike was pushing the Nike+ system, and wanted to give the people who preferred a basic air max shoe to run in, a chance to use the Nike+ system in their shoesas well. Shox Turbos, a couple structures, and pegasus, and moires were the only serious shoes using nike+ back then.

The phoenix had about 4-5 colorways, but due to poor sales, and the fact that it was outlet bound, nike began pushing out the burst again, however with themuch smaller air unit. The first rebirth of the burst was the white/mesh/black pair, and the most current one would be those grey/concord/volt pairs that havebeen popping up at outlets...

...did i help? lol

It may help to link to where you got the pic. Have you got access to the label?

I cant work out what they are, been googling combination of the colours with snakeskin.

guys, i need advice on how much vvvnds (9.5/10) ultramarines should cost. some bloke in my region has got them for about $120; good price? no good?

thanks in advance!

^how nvds? id say btwn $90-110 is a good price i noticed these were going up in price. also if you i believe they are releasing sometime this year.

^just dirt on the soles, no scruffs, nada. truth be told, i'm a little reluctant to shell out $120 myself since i've seen some in 9/10 or so for quitecheap?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

It may help to link to where you got the pic. Have you got access to the label?

I cant work out what they are, been googling combination of the colours with snakeskin.

theyre up for auction on ebay but i didnt wanna post a live link . . . . i dont think the seller knos what these r cuz he just listed them as "Air Max sz9.5"

Who was I talking to in here recently that wanted a DS pair of sz 12 black toe Structures??? I need to let em go...

Airmax's are so underated, These are probably the best most comfortable shoes in the Nike line in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom