TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod - don't be smad that he posted them Uptempos in here... lol jk dude

They shouldn't be in here but whatev every once in a while...

laugh.gif
no hard feeling for all the Atmos..

Briannn dope avy/sig combo, dope 95s.

wore these to take my mom and the wife out for mothers day...always go day before to avoid the crowd.
nmajgh.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif
no hard feeling for all the Atmos..

Briannn dope avy/sig combo, dope 95s.

wore these to take my mom and the wife out for mothers day...always go day before to avoid the crowd.
nmajgh.jpg

I need to lace mine up already!!!!

ATTENTION SZ 10 FAMMERS!!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Mod - don't be smad that he posted them Uptempos in here... lol jk dude

They shouldn't be in here but whatev every once in a while...
I was about to open a can of nucking futz on him, but i'll chill.

Daaz those 95s are sweet as, similar to the lavas. I like.

Mao-O-man you guys with all this OG stuff are posting like they just dropped yesterday. And its always you small footers
devil.gif

Shady Bursts, Sunbursts, Lava's......sweet!

Hey fellas,

Can I get a couple more opinions on whether or not DS '01 Turbo Pink 95s would be worth a purchase?...I dont wanna scoop em and have the midsole mess up onme...

I already got Mayhem's opinion...

I don't own any earlier retro 95s, but as far as I'm aware the generally accepted cut-off point is 2000, no? My impression is that anything before thenis risky.

I think they should hold up just fine if they are from 2001. I hope you can get them at a good price.

I could go for a pair of those 90s...

and ucasta...I can actually attain them for what I believe to be the very good price of $150...would you agree?...

^ I dont know if it is true, but I heared there is only going to be around 150 of each shoe released... I dunno if it's true or not... I think that'sbogus if they only release 150 of each...

if thats true, its not that serious for me unless I can cop for retail.

Teir0 release from what I hear?

^^Yeah that is what I am hearing also. If that's the case you know where to look for them.

The nearest Tier 0 account store.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^Yeah that is what I am hearing also. If that's the case you know where to look for them.

The nearest Tier 0 account store.

is there a website where i can look for Tier 0 accounts near me?? i really want those 180's.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom