TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

selectaclutch....nice pick up. I've noticed a lot of love for Neons, but prices still seem reasonable compared to others. Not a problem with me.

Back to page 1.
Thanks. Yeah, I noticed the same thing too, but not many people are patient enough to wait for it to come along. I prefer the '03's -vs-HOA's since those were the most recent releases that were somewhat close to the previous years' retro's. You're right about the pricing too;like I said before, just gotta be patient and keep looking until it comes along, then pull trigger.

shaun - nice spotting of that 3m , wouldve nvr noticed that
laugh.gif

cris - i dont know how you keep your kicks looking so damn pristine after allthese years and tons of years
eek.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

SelectaClutchSt- are those size 11? If so did you get em off eBay for $98?!!!
Sorry boss, eight point five is my size. I would've liked to have gotten them for that much...sheeeooot!!!

gasp - nice 96s ! the weather has been so damn bipolar in NJ recently . one daygorgeous , next day raining and muggy
smh.gif

just saw these in Nike Retro :
2009 is proven to a pivotal year for New York Yankees pitcher Chien-Ming Wang. In addition pitching the very first game at the brand new Yankee Stadium and expecting the arrival of his first child in any days now. Wang also received the rare invitation to create his very own signature Nike Air Max 1 Premium.

The Chien-Ming Wang Air Max 1 Premium is constructed of the same premium leather found in baseball glove. The all-white upper, interject with wrap-around of a golden thread, stitched in the baseball stitch fashion all are reflections of Wang's love for the sport. A hint navy and embroidered #40 on the interior highlights Wang's career thus far with the New York Yankees. On the tongue, you will find Wang's Chinese surname "王" in gold, traditional Chinese calligraphy form, implies the importance of his family but also its alternate definition - the King. All are designed on top of a translucent Nike Air Unit sole embedded with gold flicks, connote Wang's title among Taiwanese fans - The Beacon of Taiwan.

Scheduled to launch next month, on Friday, July 10th, at selected Nike retail locations in Taiwan, followed by limited release worldwide.

Release Date: July 10th (Friday)

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-02-570x465.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-03-570x465.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-06-570x703.jpg

not too sure how i feel about em , but the sole is
eek.gif
eek.gif

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-08-570x465.jpg

Cris...dope safaris.

Gasp...96s are dope. Nike needs to get off this 95/90/87 kick and retro some of these other models.

Aaron...very nice, such an under rated shoe.

Hameed....nice colorway. Teal air unit really sets those off.

Prez...Nice Hufand Atmos 87s. I wish I could have snagged those Hufs when they hit outlets last year
mad.gif
Those baseball 87s would have looked so much betterwithout the Patent.

no AMs for me today...but some came in the mail
2K9s for me and the wife...
rw1ai0.jpg

2lk8nrt.jpg

wifey wore hers though...
289iuyp.jpg

peace Fam....

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

What's the CW on those AVN?

I want the baroque with the sort of purple airbag, similar shoe.

From the evolution pack...

neutral olive / pilgrim-cayman

313375 231

avngr,

Those 95s are very nice...those pics are causing me to rethink passing on that same shoe I recently saw f/s in my size....and for a pretty good price too.

Hmmm.....

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

What's the CW on those AVN?

I want the baroque with the sort of purple airbag, similar shoe.

From the evolution pack...

neutral olive / pilgrim-cayman

313375 231
Ta, very nice, similar to the baroque's i want.

Today:

Those 2K9's are nice but that retail is killer.

Hope everyone is doin well. I broke out one of my grails to celebrate my wife's graduation, she got her masters in social work.
pimp.gif

3624643148_75e45349f4_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom