TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adob0: :wink:
wink.gif
its just a bit darker than hotpink. i really like the outcome of the colors except for the "rustic" color (a bit too dark for me)

jerrod: dont get me wrong, the stab as a shoe is nice, i just think they messed up the retro compared to the OG.

hub: nice PS'ing! i wish the midsole was that colorway. btw the red is just a bit darker than varsity red

oli: nice 96's, thats the only colorway i own myself..

brain: '04 euros = one of my favorite colorways in AM1s

brain2:-> it's the I to the N to the C ...y'all can't f*** with me!!!

Evening,

Briannnn - Those skulls looked nice w/ that Northface!

Brianing to haunt me.

Oli :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
the stab as a shoe is nice, i just think they messed up the retro compared to the OG.

Guy :rofl:
roll.gif

James
6ykhbtk.jpg
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Be well,
Jerrod

damn guy save some of those for the rest of us :frown:
frown.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...isnt that your third pair now? dope either way~

Random79 - thanks for the info :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMAMFAM

^ i am definetely gonna bite off of those(if it is alright with you?), those are tooooo dope!!!... i finally had a pair of 90s i on id i was gonna do (kidrobot inspired) and then they changed the colors, and as far as im concerned those are close enough for my taste....once again great shoes
TEAM AM FAM

jdocs, kevin did a good job on explaining the womens/mens size difference. to clarify, the womens shoes are a bit slimmer than men's so the difference is usually regarded as 1.5 rather than just 1 size down.....hope that makes a bit more sense

the length should be 1 size down, but the width gives your foot more room in mens than womens; so that is where the extra .5 comes in
TEAM AM FAM

crisuno: dopeness on a stick fam. i'm finally convinced to buy some id's now after seeing your pair and inc's pair of cerise id's.

TEAM AMFAM

ahhh thanks avenger :smile:
smile.gif
..that makes sense

cris those are pretty ill...could have used a faded swoosh effect or something (word to KB) but dope none the less. good work KVN :pimp:
pimp.gif

havent been wearing my AMs lately..been way too lazy/tired to think about wearing anything but my beater chucks :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Hmmm, nice Cris.

Starting to like the new ID AM1s more and more every week.
The colours are limited, but it doesn't matter because now you can paint the leather.
Team AM Fam

Thanks for the compliments all......

I tried to make them like the Purple Devil NB's......but when I got them, I wasn't that happy when it was more of a pinkish-fuschia type steez, but still ran with it....word to KVN for the custom parts....they came out dope eitherway....

Faded swoosh would look dope, but I'm more of a Stealthy-Type-Color person, all Black by choice, all any color really....

But thanks again all....

Till the next ID....

Peace.

Cris1.
FOR SALE: STASH AM95, STASH AF1 HIGH (TOKYO), CALI DUNK SB...SZ.8​

Loving the stealthy look too Cris.

Would like to do these, bit of an Air Safari feel to them.
Team AM Fam

Someone remind me to post my collection here and try to apply for membership...

OG & retro today.

img4317atc7.jpg

img4320ahz7.jpg
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

so I happen to be in the City today for a business meeting, and it was around the corner from NTNY.

so after the meeting i popped into iD to see if they could squeeze me in without an appointment.

they could

8)
glasses.gif
6lmsy01.jpg
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Cris, i love the concept. stealth way is the way to go (imo). they're a bit too pink for my taste. but that's definitely nothing negative! Great job KVN!

Micah, sick colors! i love two/three toned BW's. black swoosh and midsole is killing it. too bad Nike didn't pay enough attention (once again) and forgot to add !!MESH!! as an option......
laugh.gif

anyway... AM97 for me today
ogam97ew8.jpg

peace FAM

edit; Kev, what a steal! those retailed for triple the amount over here!
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

Hey all,

Battleground - To me that is a great deal! Excellent pick-up. I remember Tibor flossing those earlier in this vol..

Oli - I like the 97 in that c/w. Blue suede looks nice.

Mheft :smile:
smile.gif

Cris - Always making IDs w/ a great "crisone" spin.

Kev - What are those 360s?

Night,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom