TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

wheres Oli?
and tibor
frown.gif
im waiting for them to come thru and blessthis thread with their heat . jran and inc365 too
nerd.gif

Bought these yesterday.my first pair of AM1's.I relly like them.Now i need the red/grey and blue/grey AM1's.Does anybody know a website where theystill have a 10,5 or 11 left. thanks

3166qo6.jpg

a43bbk.jpg

9s9ce8.jpg

Nike Air Max 97 Lux silver/royal -200.00 69.99

m97lux_sil_blue_obs_10.jpg

full run up to size 10.5

Ste FF100
4642 Factory Stores Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579-0963
(843) 903-0110

at first i was like what? am1s? what special about that? and THEN i see the misole and proceed to go....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by daaznfella

at first i was like what? am1s? what special about that? and THEN i see the misole and proceed to go....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I did the opposite, saw the 90s sole and then went hang on, that's a one top. Nice. They should put that forefootswoosh on all ams.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I did the opposite, saw the 90s sole and then went hang on, that's a one top. Nice. They should put that forefoot swoosh on all ams.

Absolutely agree about the forefoot swoosh.

What's the story on those shoes? I don't think I've seen them before. If I have I didn't notice the midsole. When did they release / where,and what do they go for? I'm assuming, like most AM heat, they're pretty much impossible to get ahold of.....

For today, up in the club...

Page 1,000 and 1,001 were absolutely breathtaking. The shoes, and photography are simply stunning. (applauds)

Gentlemen, you are beasts!!

eek.gif

completely didnt catch that at first . amazing !

those 1/90's are sick, i know somebody has some info one them, wasn't there a pair similar to that that was an air max 1???
nerd.gif

and to those who posted in the past 3-4 pages, sick sick sick stuff, by far the best thread on here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cris - thanks again for these man, held up fine rocked um pretty much all day today

$59.99
nike factory store
aurora, il
(630) 585-9568
i heard theres a 30% f&f in a couple weeks for nike stores and outlets too
not my pic

3609950576_cfc2ee25c7.jpg

Sup Fam....

Andrew...those black/whites actually look pretty good. If I didnt end up with my Hold Tights I think I would have settled for those....

James...nice pick up.

Tyler...dope bro. Hopefully I'll own a pair of those one day.

those glow in the darks are dope....I'm alright with the whole shoe, but that hexamesh needs to go
smh.gif

Damn FlightClub cancelled my order on the Blue QS AM1s..so any Fammers wanna help me out hit the inbox....PLEASE!

no AMs for me today...hit the Dodger game with the kid. Had a good time...

peace!

yesterday, and must thank Aaron for them, great substitute for them max '94s:
sig_bg2.gif

today:
sig_bg2.gif

lex's hybrid are
pimp.gif

peace.

dope Sling....

clean pic of those Bursts...I love how you got the right angle and that air unit is just like BLAOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom