TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Team AM FAM goin strong
pimp.gif

I kinda like tose tailwind hybrids up there, someone PM me the auction.
nerd.gif
i just tried looking up that auction for you. couldn't find it.... maybe it already ended???
but i'm no mayhem so it might still be active.

From Sneaker News
Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium Tier Zero - Holiday 2009

It looks like Nike will collaborate with Patta, a premium sneaker boutique out of Amsterdam, on anotherNike Air Max 1. The sneaker features a classic color blocking scheme that is reminiscent of the first Air Max 1's that were released back in the late80's. The upper uses a mixture of mesh, canvas, and possibly denim. The colorway is nice and clean as well using only White and Black on the upper with theoutsole coming in Gum and Patta's logo on the heel in Lucky Green. The insole of the shoe features Patta's "P" logo as well. Look for theseshoes to be a Tier Zero release this Holiday 2009 Season. This pair here is a look see sample. If you want to pick these kicks up early, you can do so viaebay for about $1800.

Color: White/Black-Lucky Green
286286819_o-570x378.jpg

286286267_o-570x378.jpg

286286666_o-570x378.jpg

I'm really feeling these too bad it's Tier 0
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

286286819_o-570x378.jpg

286286267_o-570x378.jpg

I'm really feeling these too bad it's Tier 0
indifferent.gif

Is that a denim Swoosh? What the hell is that? Regardless, I like them....can't mess with the simple c/w. My brother just got back fromAmsterdam too.....wish he took the trip 5 months later. Oh well.

roll.gif

Shut up, Cris! What colorways do you have left in the team shirts? My grey/neon jump off needs afriend.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lol i'll post up the last one for 999.....

and a pic for good sport....

on their way to a new home next week....
frown.gif
to see 'em go...

what size are those? if anyone has these in a 10/10.5 please PM me. i found a pair of them in a size 11, which i may go ahead and get...but i would prefer a10/10.5. i've been looking for a while now.

thanks,
waystinthyme

well first I want to congratulate you guys on reaching 1000 pages. the amount of camaraderie and positivity in this thread is amazing.
that being said, some of you may may have noticed me around here in the last 100 pages or so. well I finally took some time and snapped some pics of mycollection so I can make my formal application to the Team AM Fam....

Name: Timothy
Size: 10.5
Favorite Air Max: 180s
My Air Max story: I got into sneakers back in the 5th grade when my best friend had a pair of Jordan V grapes. I gotthe metallic Vs and then the infrared VIs before I saw my first pair of maxes, the ultramarine 180s. I pretty much became a nikehead after that, whichwasn't hard considering where I am from. I had nike sweatpants, a Jordan book bag, nike socks, and even a nike turtleneck
laugh.gif
. anyhow, I went on to middle school and started to skateboard so my desire fornikes changes to wanting etnies, DCs, vans, etc. I stuck with skateboarding through high school, and then went on to 7 years of college and grad school whereI didn't have money to buy anything other than hiking and work boots. when I finally finished grad school and made my grand return to Portland, Ireconnected with a buddy from back in the day who was an avid collector of SBs. after landing a job in my field and seeing enough people around town sportingretros of shoes I had back in the day, my lust for a fresh pair of nikes returned. so of course I went back to the shoes that started it all. I reallystarted my return back to the sneaker world with Jordans, but after getting a pair of Air Max 90s I felt that they fit my personality and lifestyle moreso thanJs. so over the last two and a half years my attention to all things sneakers has never waned (much to the dismay of my girlfriend at times), and mycollection of AMs has steadly grown.

that being said I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. there really is no other place on NT where people show respect to otherslike in here. we all share a love for something similar and whether you are left coast, right coast, south coast, in the middle, up north, out east, acrossthe pond, or anywhere else you can be sure that people in here will do you right.

I would like to thank James (neukicks) for the NLs and whatever NTer who sold me the opiums (I forgot). most everything else was bought online (NDC, ebay,RMK, shoetrends) or at Compound in PDX. so here are some crappy pics of my collection (I am still in the process of moving into my first home, but took abreak to snap some pics when moving my sneaks)...

180s

87s

double

90s

93s

95s

double

Stabs

2009s

so hopefully I didn't miss any part of the application process. let me know if I did. I look forward to your comments, and feel free to ask me anyquestions you might have
and have a
pimp.gif
day

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Team AM FAM goin strong
pimp.gif

I kinda like tose tailwind hybrids up there, someone PM me the auction.
nerd.gif
i just tried looking up that auction for you. couldn't find it.... maybe it already ended???
but i'm no mayhem so it might still be active.

I sent it to him, and it is still active. My bad, should've mentioned that I had already done so
embarassed.gif
. If anybody else wants it, PM me.

Jibby -- nice collection
pimp.gif

^ You should be good Tim....let's let the Fam get a feel of your collection, also, you know the drill, so once all is good, PM me last.

ID's lookin fresh!!!!

Cris.

when i saw those patti 87s i immediately thought of the hufquakes . same toebox , gum bottom , and the eyeholes for the lacesare the same color

Those Pattas are dope...the swoosh looks kinda weird though.

Jibby nice collection...you get my vote!

Shaun - I couldn't agree more regarding those Pattas.

Jibby - great collection and nice read. You have my vote as well.

jibby's got my vote even tho i'm still new to the fam. those opiums are dope, as always wish i kept mine hahaha. nice background storytoo.

jibby, nice collection.
those patta am1's are looking nice. is that canvas i see?
those 02 mx-orange 90s back there are nice....

Sup Fam!!!

..over the weekend....i've been checking in periodically on my iphone just
eek.gif
at everything posted every few hours haha. (still too lazy to hookup the brand new PC i have sitting in my living room
tired.gif
)

there's just tooooooooooooooooooo much to mention over the last couple of pages, i tried to type out a long winded "comment on everyone'spost" kind of post.....but after about 30 or so lines i just scrapped it all
roll.gif

everyone get's an amazed face!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha

amazement.jpg

i like those patta 1's, hopefully they won't be too difficult to snag.

Lex - those customs are amazing, i've been trying to find myself a pair of those 99 grey's for what seems likeforever now.....not to mention everyone wants to bust those out now, if i see one more picture of those.....
mad.gif
frown.gif

anyways...drank this on friday
tongue.gif

...woke up..hungover..(not alone
devil.gif
)...and threw these on the rest ofthe weekend....

I played almost 4 full games of softball yesterday, in the heat of the first 2 games...a few player's managed to convince everyone that 2 more games wouldbe lot's of fun.....NO ONE thought about what that would feel like today
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Jibby, you got my vote! Nice stuff and nicer story!

Justin, lol at you "unDSing" the Henny....lol. I had one of those nights too. I saw Billy Joel/Elton John last Thu at Wrigley Field. Here's acouple of pics from the show (sorry AM FAM, didn't rock Maxs....)

alkylw.jpg

35bugw7.jpg

mike u knew it was gonna happen!

Flint - lol @ unds'ing....man that $@%#$ is potent! also....I was trying to get some tickets for the Paul McCartney concert atShea Citifield.....didn't even know he was gonna be there
mad.gif
....oh well....next time
ohwell.gif

The swoosh on those am1 patta's are furry??? I'd rock em afer a shave.

The other AM1 Patta's, were those samples, or are they releasing too? Can't see both dropping, but who knows. Tier 0 releases are so damn hard to getahold of.....

Flintgrey- Must have been a great show. Two legends right there!

As soon as I convince myself I don't 'have to have' some Dave White Neons someone has to post pix and change my mind again. Damn.

Have a great day everyone!

-Andrew-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom