TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

yo brick, im in the car on the way down there right now about to pass emporia, hit me with a pm, going down to the beach tonight

wearing the crackable blue qs 87's

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=Picture109.jpg
unfortunately, i was probably sleeping when you sent this
laugh.gif

im a grownup and have to work today (Friday)
tongue.gif

i can meet up with you later if you are still in the area, check your pm

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

is nobody wearing the team orange am95's?

i haven't worn mine yet, instead of dropping another $100 (i got a employee 30% discount hook up) on 'em, i'm seriously thinking about exchanging the team oranges for the sport red am95's dropping this week... i know i'd wear those more...

besides, i got the orange skylines, the terra humaras with orange (the originals, not the wack khaki colored toebox ones), the zen yeezys with orange, and a pair of am90's i i.d.'d with orange...

hhhmmmm, decisions, decisions...

No, you're not joinin the Fam.....
alien.gif
team thing on NT is corny...
I was kidding, you know i like you because you have a sweet MRS, but i'll be sure to remember that^^^^ if application is ever mentioned by you....I know you just want the T shirt.
tongue.gif

Haha........"corny", maybe to some, our "Team" is more like a "Fam" hence "Team" Am "Fam", we look out foreach other....provide info, hook each other up, etc.

What's good Fam, Friday, have a good/safe weekend.

Cris.

Wearing these today. Had to dig up my collect thread for the pics....

PR AM1. Dedicated to my Grandmother (Abuela in Spanish) and Grandfather (Abuelo in Spanish), who each moved on in the last 5 years.
RIP
29kpdg4.jpg

4gyuh05.jpg

30vlt34.jpg

2wgyj5h.jpg

you tell em Cris. this place is far from corny.
slingman and illphillip - sick IDs fellas!!! making me wish I had a time machine... what I don't get is why Nike wouldn't bring those options back.

Originally Posted by crisone

Haha........"corny", maybe to some, our "Team" is more like a "Fam" hence "Team" Am "Fam", we look out for each other....provide info, hook each other up, etc.

well if that's the case, i can dig it...

i just see all these "team blah blah blah"'s in everyone's sigs and it seems kinda cheesy to me... but i'm an old man i guess...
laugh.gif

is nobody wearing the team orange am95's?

I've seen more people with the Freshwater 95s on. I think I've only seen one person with the team orange ones.

Whats good everybody?

nerd.gif
I might have an opportunity to snag a pair of DS Dave White 90'sand would like to know about how much I should drop on them? I have a price in mind but like most of us I try and hold on too every dollar I can.
ohwell.gif
Any answers appreciated
wink.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Tak - That's one hell of a pricey shoe right there. I've seen them go for $500+.
Yes I know.....thats one of those pairs that I have to have
devil.gif
I know a pair sold for around $400 recently(Mayhem Knows
laugh.gif
S-t-r-i-k-e......your O-U-T !) and the most Ive ever seen a pair sell for was a good $600
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

yo brick, im in the car on the way down there right now about to pass emporia, hit me with a pm, going down to the beach tonight

>
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

HAHA I have a grown man job too, gotta play hookie every now and again for the beach
pimp.gif

rocking these today

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=Picture015-1.jpg

HI FAM!!!!! I'm rocking Teal AM lights today...pics maybe to come later!
Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Tak - That's one hell of a pricey shoe right there. I've seen them go for $500+.
Yes I know.....thats one of those pairs that I have to have
devil.gif
I know a pair sold for around $400 recently(Mayhem Knows
laugh.gif
S-t-r-i-k-e......your O-U-T !) and the most Ive ever seen a pair sell for was a good $600
grin.gif
Dave White 90s are indeed fresh.....I said once I acquired both the 90s and the 1s, I would retire! 30 shoes later and still no retirement
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to end up selling my pairs along with some other pricey ones.....I need for these bills to go awaaaaaay!
grin.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Haha........"corny", maybe to some, our "Team" is more like a "Fam" hence "Team" Am "Fam", we look out for each other....provide info, hook each other up, etc.
well if that's the case, i can dig it...

i just see all these "team blah blah blah"'s in everyone's sigs and it seems kinda cheesy to me... but i'm an old man i guess...
laugh.gif
this isn't general
grin.gif

Happy Friday Fam! I hope everyone has a greatweekend.

IllPhillip/Steve - dope ID's guy's
pimp.gif

dunks206 - nice pickup on the ride!
Mike - way to rub salt in the wound
indifferent.gif
...........hope u get those DW's.....that'll make targeting them so much easier
nerd.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

for this evening.......trying out a lace swap as per Dan's suggestion.

Justin.......I know this , you did say gather my weapons rite? Well once it happens I'm coming to get my pilfer on
laugh.gif
Nice lace swap....did you write my name on those yet?

Originally Posted by brickSB

>
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

HAHA I have a grown man job too, gotta play hookie every now and again for the beach
pimp.gif

rocking these today
haha, i know, i was making fun of myself...
wink.gif

picked a tough weekend weather-wise, it has been rainy
eyes.gif

TAK- Nice find on the Dave White's. I assume my size as well. I'd absolutely love to have a pair of those, but definatley not for $600. If you get theguy below 5 and don't pull the trigger hit me up.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Have a great weekend!

-Andrew-

nice 90s justin.

big shout to chris (bground) for the heads up on these. they just came in today and i love em. only thing i didnt realize is they fit way smaller than idexpect, glad i went with a size 11 but its still a bit tight. question for anyone who owns a pair of huaraches... how 'wearable' are these? should iexpect any cracking/breaking after a few wears? thanks fam!

i know its not technically an air max but i think everyone here appreciates them nonetheless.

ry%3D400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom