TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

TimCity: how is the midsole faring on your silver Air Max Pluses? The paint is chipping on my pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once the Pluses were being made in Vietnam instead of China, quality went down exponentially...
both the air max plus and the bw's are showing signs of chipping... and they've been worn maybe 4 or 5 times each.

and i barely weigh 150 pounds, haha.

grrrr.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by briannnnn

TimCity: how is the midsole faring on your silver Air Max Pluses? The paint is chipping on my pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Once the Pluses were being made in Vietnam instead of China, quality went down exponentially...
both the air max plus and the bw's are showing signs of chipping... and they've been worn maybe 4 or 5 times each.

and i barely weigh 150 pounds, haha.

grrrr.
The only good thing about the newer Air Max Pluses is that they fit more true to size...OGs and earlier retros had a longer breaking in period.

Pretty much all my recent retro pluses have that problem with the paint.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Anybody know where i cop these AM90s in the states?? I think theyre a euro exclusive...
http://www.gripfootwear.com/?p=2676&cpage=1#comment-794
a b-grade pair of size 11's just sold on ebay for $80. i tried to find out from Nike where I could find some but they told me there was norelease date for the shoe and it doesn't show up anywhere. must be a non-us release. best bet is probably ebay.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I havent drank mad dog in soo long...l0l
tasted like crap too.....i swear it's more of a mixer then anything.....

why are my ankles always so damn ashy.... @*+%
laugh.gif

8 Ball.....damn, that was my drink in the 90's, I think I'd die if I drank that now, haha.

Cris.

APPLYING FOR TEAM AM_FAM:

Brian, from Upstate NY, Plattsburgh to be exact

Recently started collecting sneakers in last fwe months. Air max 95s have ALWAYS caught my eyes for many years. Had multiple AM's through childhood, tryingto re-collect these. For example, Griffeys, Air More Uptempos, DT 96's, CB 94's, Trainer 2's etc.Working on building my collection, probably willnever touch any of yours but a guy can dream.

To me, Air max 95s are 1 of the most comfortable sneakers i've ever worn & they just catch the eye so well. Just learning all the knowledge of AM &loving it.Read this post habitually to learn more information everyday & to see what everyone else is picking up. Many AM's catch my eye & i pickup, 95's, 90's, uptempos, internationals, Stabs, Griffeys etc. Only really pick up 2 things when comes to sneakers, AM's or Penny's. True Lovesof my sneaker life.

Here's my collection so far...Only been collectiong for about 8 months. The sign in background, a Foot Locker was gonna throw out, I scooped that up REALQUICK!

Sorry for the Blurry pics, Puppy was jumping all over me.

Nice shoes dude, but is this the first time you posted in the Fam thread?

There's more to it than just owning some...

280383143989 og wmns sz 6.5

140339690013 FP Stabs sz 9

120459758886 Sz 8 ds bacons, for a dollar, check other items.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

True. Good start though, and the griffeys and barkleys aren't really considered "air max".

UK People - anyone want to grab me up a pair of the Air Max ST's? I haven't seen them here in the states, and have been wanting a pair to pop up, butcan't seem to find any, anybody with any info/help would be apprecaited.
GASP - Saw some of those listings you have up, makes that pair of SCs wanna escape out my hands......

these today

hope everyone had a good weekend.

that picnic looked fun as hell.

brick nice lights.

dan very sick IDs.

chris thats a nice pic, i still havent gotten those 95s yet.

wore skylines and neon 95s this weekend and air max revives for 18holes
smile.gif

56565889-300x300-0-0_Nike+NIKE+Air+Max+Revive+Men+s+Golf+Shoes+Black+Me.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

True. Good start though, and the griffeys and barkleys aren't really considered "air max".

UK People - anyone want to grab me up a pair of the Air Max ST's? I haven't seen them here in the states, and have been wanting a pair to pop up, but can't seem to find any, anybody with any info/help would be apprecaited.
I saw the grey ones in Niketown in Las Vegas over the weekend.

neukicks, are you interested in any of that stuff i have in my listing? i have something else i was going to list but ill PM you about it.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

UK People - anyone want to grab me up a pair of the Air Max ST's? I haven't seen them here in the states, and have been wanting a pair to pop up, but can't seem to find any, anybody with any info/help would be apprecaited.
yeah i posted last week that the grey ones were in NT denver. they are on NDC too, and when you go to them, the white ones also pop up but theyare out of stock, so i assume they will eventually be on sale there.

also, Modz, and any euro or asia residents: do they have Nike Factory Stores on your respective continents?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

yeah i posted last week that the grey ones were in NT denver. they are on NDC too, and when you go to them, the white ones also pop up but they are out of stock, so i assume they will eventually be on sale there.

also, Modz, and any euro or asia residents: do they have Nike Factory Stores on your respective continents?

my baaaaad i've been away since thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom