TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do look square, but that coloring is so sick
pimp.gif

ehhh.....finally gave in on the hype....picked these up today at lunch

wow, nice pools up there gooey. and re-releasing the dave white AM's? no way! I imagine they would be just as limited if they drop again... would love bothof those. probably won't get any, haha.

neukicks - nice pick up. I'm sure you wont regret. the leather on those actually looks pretty nice in person.

i'm at my friend's house after an hour drive only to discover the rear section of the left outsole has completely detached itself. today was only the2nd time i'd worn them. will post pics when i get home and have stopped sobbing
frown.gif

Wussup Fam!!

DW retro's?!?!?

This better happen.....i'll be trying to contain myself until it's 200% confirmed
laugh.gif
............but it's time to start saving just in case.....2 of each at theleast!

....wonder if they'll do an Atmos retro....
nerd.gif
devil.gif

G - Pools
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....sorry to hear that....maybe some super glue can add some more life to 'em?
Oli - those structures are looking dope...

.....gotta resist that trigger finger
frown.gif

got my latest pickup today and pretty funny story to go with....

...so after Mike used his Shinobi persuasion to convince me to finally give him my DS stealths...
laugh.gif
...i stumble upon another DS pair in the UK. I figured it would go ridiculouslyhigh cause i paid over $300 for the first pair a little over a year or so ago and after the $500 FP stabs.....i needed to see this one all the way through!

Anyway...i put in a bid before going to sleep, just about 2 hours before it ended......and bid just enough to drive it over $100. i didn't think aboutwinning or i would have had that alarm clock set for a snipe at the crazy early morning hour like 4-5am when it was ending......so the next day, my phone goesoff in the late morning...."did u snipe the stealth's?! if not....someone got a great steal on them"....i jumped up, frantically checked my emailand i had won for £52 (about $110 shipped)....i was
eek.gif
to say the least...

even though i don't use them......nice to see a pair of runners come with arch supports
laugh.gif

dope stuff Fam..

Justin nice pick up.

I actually remember reading something about that Neon pack...supposed to drop with a T shirt and sweater I think...knowing Nike right now quality will pobablybe super crap
smh.gif

bizarre double post somehow so might as well make use of it. Justin - another classic steal for the books, amazing! Ps. Got the payment, cheers bro. Will replyproperly when i get back on the computer. This mobile internet is a nightmare. Oli - the neon on those is beamin! nice.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

neukicks - nice pick up. I'm sure you wont regret. the leather on those actually looks pretty nice in person.
thanks man, i put them on right away they are SUPER comfy, and the leather is really really nice, but the creasing has already begun....oh wellstill a great shoe
smokin.gif

thanks Fam....i almost forgot the stealths are V's all time AM grail, don't worry buddy......i'll find u apair soon enough!
tongue.gif

G - can't wait for that package
happy.gif

If that neon pack is indeed releasing...2x of the 1's and 90's if I can get my hands on them...the 95s are a possible purchase...

But wow if true...didnt think Id ever be able to get hands of either of those in my size...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Neon pack out mid December apparently, costly time of year....

The 90's look to be indentical

87's square toe are throwing me off

95's look to have a larger air in back
nerd.gif

hmmmmm.....I'm not too sure about this pack releasing.

Gooey - Sorry to hear about the pools

Justin - The Orange Spiridons are samples. Nice pcik up's and one hell of a good price. Go Navy laces for the ala Cris one stealth look

2443766285_51c6665676.jpg

Was hoping team AM FAM could help me out

was hoping to get some info on the air max 90/360 Las Vegas hybrids

i just came across a pair but am not sure if im getting ripped off or not.

any info is appriciated

Chris - thanks and i'm wit u on the navy laces....i have a pair of flat ones that i ordered with some ID's whenthey gave the 2nd lace option, not quite as dark as navy laces but still has the right effect....i think the color was called "ink blue". pics sooncause these are getting unds'd a...s...a...p
tongue.gif

i'm skeptical about that pack, could be ducktales, could be for real......either way i'll be saving my pennies like a madman cause if that officiallyhappens i need to be ready n able to pull that trigger.

DJshabby - don't know much about those personally, maybe another fam member does but sounds like they are prettyrare since they were only given to celebrities at the all-star game in 2007.

gooey - sorry for your loss sir. hopefully you can glue them suckers back together
mayhem and battleground - y'all killing it with the stealths. seems like the FAM rides a different wave every couple of days. wasn't it crepes just abit ago? but yea, that's a helluva steal mayhem. and a well chosen lace swap as well BG (not to mention the pic being very nice. but we can always count onthat from you)

nothing beats the month of atmos 95's.....a bunch of people rocking 'em and then another 7 or 8 others picking them up as well.....ucasta, hameed, and viet all got pairs for hellacheap too!
pimp.gif

it gets worse... i'm out with no other shoes, 30 miles from home, and virtually the entire outsole has peeled off now. somehow, amongst a bunch ofnon-shoehead mates who can't stop busting jokes about 'em, i'm managing to see the funny side. i don't think there's any hope now. Shoe Gooanyone? Lol.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Lovely pools on the last page!

for the evening:
2iu49pw.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
these look GREAT...
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mayhem - awesome steal, they look impeccable as well
Gooey - sorry to hear about the pools... the last three shoes ive worn have either popped or crumbled in some way...
I know it's not an AM, but I rarely ever do this
laugh.gif

3857564614_f5ba9a249f.jpg

Was mirror shopping, I couldn't help myself haha
3857567522_32378aa23f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom