TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mic - why me? I'm not the only post beast, there are bigger post freaks than me
frown.gif
(post #4081)

Also, if you guys are paying for the OG neon AM90 group buy through paypal, I suggest you to not send a lot per day ($1000 should be fine), they think you guysare fraudsters and freeze the reciever's account, alongwith the money (they did that before word to Something Awful)
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Haha I love AF1, I thought I was a post #$%$%. I slowed down my posting the past 2-3 months or I would be past the 4000.
laugh.gif

Sweet Mowabb 95s Random 79.

thanks for the comments on the mustard fam. luis i swear do you self the favor to get yourself a pair of neon am95 one day. there was a timewhen i could not understand why people buy am95. till the day when i picked up my first pair of neon. from that day on the 95 has become my fav. air max! ifyou have the chance then at least try them on once. as a air max head you should not miss the experience

chris the spiridons are sick man. damn i would really like to have a pair of this cw. as for the atmos you're getting. man i'm excitedfor you. it's always good to know that a fellow collector is getting such a great shoe

nice iD's rafael. i really like the grey/anthracite and red combo. very well done. and def. thumbs up on the structure pickup

hi ryan. yeah man really trying to get my 95's together. but i'm not there yet. still need a few colorways and some important pairstwice. ohhh my wallet just made a strange noise
smile.gif
... anyway ryan your 95 selection is pretty much the prototype

these mowabb are nice jerrod ... same goes for the picture

and these wmns am90 grow on me every time i see them. good pickups

forces for me today, therefore no click

ouch.. nice W&W .. such a simple and dope c/w
pimp.gif

and nice stuff MaxB .. clerks and wmns HOA are
pimp.gif

nice pick ups people...good to see our thread is picking up speed again....more pics!!

Ive been slackin........

Chris, great choice on the Atmos 95s pare...so high on my list!

Tibor, could you email about your trip again...I wanna ask for days off...maybe I can join u for the tournament

Jerrod...lovin the Mowabbs...gotta break out mines again

do 360 x 90 Hybrids fit a half size bigger than usual??? I need some info on them

hope everyone had a safe weekend. i think im just going to break down n get those structures eventhough folks complain about the paint on the midsole.

damn those curry's are crack. I called alife and they sold out of my size in those air structures, can anyone hook me up in a 7.5???

Whats up am fam? I browse this thread so much, and I finally have time to take pics of all my shoes so what better time to join. Name's Ben, 16 from N.Y.,been in love with air maxes for a while, just starting to get the kind of money to buy some quality am's. I'll have tagged pics of my air max'stomorrow, but I just got these so i'll post this for now:
James Blake i.d. air max 90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom