TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zs05wc: '04 gr release. eventually hit sales racks around my way. ebay is prob your best bet.
max90_nvy_stlth_obs_6.jpg

kbiz: sorry but i can't help you, i don't have any idea...but i do know they are my size!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Quick question:

What is the market value of the Womens AM 90 Denims? The pair that is completely covered in denim....I just got a size 13 womens (11.5 mens) ds and want see what the normally fetch compared to what I paid. Please keep in mind the rarity of the size when you give me an estimate.

Thanks

hey kbiz. if it's these

267974613.jpg

and they are ds with box, you should be able to sell for upwards of $350. depends because a size 13 in these are very,very rare.

Originally Posted by dunksb99

Rafsjays you are correct. There will be different color options and differnt colorblocking, but there will be mesh and suede air max's so all is good
devil.gif
. And to whoever asked i believe in march the options will be changed, and most likely online as well. And as promised i took pics of all my am's, so here they are :

any and all comments are welcome, and hopefully this application is a success
tongue.gif

I will not pull a sleeping beauty this time. Thanks for the info!

Random - Dope Dirty Denim AM1's(talkabout alliteration).
adobo - Loving those 90's.

Also, size 7.5 heads, peep the sig.
happy.gif

I'm curious to see what the new mesh ID's have to offer, i'll just keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Nice to see everyone posting new pics (Warren, Jerrod, Oli, Briannnnn and so on)

Sup KB!

*If anyone is a size 8.5-9, there is an auction on ebay for the wmns HOA grape 95 sz 10 DS for $49.99 + $13 shipping. Hit me up and I'll send you the link
happy.gif

Peace Fam!

Kev yes it is those, but they don't come with a box. I could care less about boxes anyway since I have a million extra and I don't actually wear thebox themselves. I have seen them go for over $350 and I could imagine since it's a bigger size maybe a little bit more possibly. If interested, I paid only$135 ds w/o box. (Hence the signature team)
pimp.gif

battleground03 Sup!

I plan on trying to upgrade the air max roster for myself. Not really going after so much the old stuff but just some new releases that may catch my eye(especially if they are heavily discounted lol)

The black mesh air max pluses at Foot Locker don't look bad but I'll wait until clearance or F&F

thats a great pick up KB.. mind sharing some pics
smile.gif
if they were half a size smaller I may have hollered, but I dont have that kind of cash right now anyway
laugh.gif
~

Hope everybody in here is doing fine.. just stoppin through, its still snowing so the maxes are still sleeping!

PEACE

EDIT: Mr. KB didnt you have some customs you wanted to show us a while back
nerd.gif
... Supreme Blazers x AM87 ??? I might be way off my memory is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

EDIT: Mr. KB didnt you have some customs you wanted to show us a while back
nerd.gif
... Supreme Blazers x AM87 ??? I might be way off my memory is
sick.gif

Oh yeah, what ever happened to that?

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Kev yes it is those, but they don't come with a box. I could care less about boxes anyway since I have a million extra and I don't actually wear the box themselves. I have seen them go for over $350 and I could imagine since it's a bigger size maybe a little bit more possibly. If interested, I paid only $135 ds w/o box. (Hence the signature team)
pimp.gif
yeah i'm thinking certain people might be willing to pay more than $350 for those in that size. you got an awesome deal and i could also careless about the box. i paid less than $135 for my second pair and there was one barely used pair (women's size 11) that ended at US$70 - both on yahoo. ipaid around $235 for my first pair though.

KBiZZLe, so those Denim 90 are for sale? Because I know someone who is willing to pay you a nice price for those. Lemme know!

What up,

KB - Didn't mean to lowball my estimate, I just never knew ($350!
eek.gif
)and wanted to play.

Today to get two wisdom teeth removed. It wasn't so bad, but I'm still kinda numb so we'll see.
o7t4s4.jpg

Later,
Jerrod

KBiZZLe : I sold a pair last summer in size 11.5 or 12, and they pulled 400+ i cant remember the amount. But i know in 2007 a size 13 sold for 550ish.Those 90's are very hard to find in a 13. I am sure they are worth a lot, to the right person.

500 shipped for the denim 90's are decent or what? i know someone whos sellin them on that price range and my size also. thoughts?

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

500 shipped for the denim 90's are decent or what? i know someone whos sellin them on that price range and my size also. thoughts?

i think that $500 is a ton of money for those shoes.

What's goooood Fam,

Just passin through, Dope pics and pick-ups as usual.......

Peace.

Cris.

What's up Fam!
$500 for denim AM90s seem steep, not for me, but if they are what you are looking for, go for it!

For me, picked up another pair of Lights...couldn't beat the $41 price tag, even with the yellow toebox.
glasses.gif

EDIT:
Looks like the first of three AM90 JD Exclusive colorway dropped: here

The am 95's on the last page are kids sizes thats why the bubble is going around the heel. I wouldn't pay $500 for a pair of kid robots let alone somedenim am 90's. The pics my friend sent me they looked ds but when I got them they were worn a couple of times. Regardless, I didn't care since I weareverything anyway and eventually will drive that denim into the ground! I treated myself to an air max/running week. (Citizens aren't am's) All aresize 12, minus the cowboys being a 13. Nothing is for sale. Enjoy!

^^ great stuff man!

air max 90 denims in size 13 are worth way more then in other size (based on past auctions) but in no way would i pay 500 or even near that for it!

sorry if what i said made someone think that 500 is what they are worth. its just that i have seen them sell for that much.

structures are in seattle! going after school to scoop em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom