TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go back to amsterdam !! uugghh.. maybe if i go to london this summer
nerd.gif

What up Famlay!

Have been around much lately. Been busy with work, and midterms
ohwell.gif
Welljust stopping by to say hello. Nice stuff on this page, keep it up Fam.

Yesterday
9521544d74a34ada2a0913c48d204b41958a217.jpg

Today
7691554377a741d078628d368fbbbcee5811231.jpg

Alright, back to homework
grin.gif
Have a good one yall.

^^ I hear you .. I was at school all day today (8am - 10pm) studying, writing a midterm, class, and doing homework
smh.gif
.. I am DEFINITELY taking tonight off.good luck with your midterms raf! oh.. and those grapes are killin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sup everyone... quick hello... and saying hi to EVERYONE in the fam... been a long minute...
sig_bg2.gif

Few otheritems are comin their way... will post pics when they arrive.

Y'all can't seem to seize to amaze me with the kinda heat that goes on in here.
pimp.gif
Keep it up!

peace.

micmorales,

I contacted you about a month ago regarding what's good in Amsterdam. Our trip is approaching and we (a friend, my bro and I) will be there next week. Let me know what's the best way to get in contact with you (I assume texting) and hopefully we can link up! As for the pancakes, I've heard somethingabout them....

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

^^^ yeah nice grapes man. anyone know any spot that has them? website, person or something?

Best bet is E-bay. I got my DS pair in October for around $75ish shipped. Keep in mind to look for them in women sizes, so I wear 9.5/10 so I hadda getthem in 11 (Womens).

slingman - you got some of the nicest pics i've seen.

What up Fam?

Yeah Jon, its been a while. Very nice lights yourself. Definitely a dope colorway
pimp.gif
I hope all is well.

Chris - Sick fit my man!

Lui - Good stuff lately dude.

Steve - Sick pics as usual and excellent Structures.

Excellent, storm blues, grape 95s, Huf 87s, etc.

Keep up the good stuff everybody.

Just some beater IDs for me today....

6en2qg.jpg

Have a good one Fam.

sup team, what it look like, what it be like...

team AM = team AMazing
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
yeah yeah i know it's corny haha, but damn there is some crazy stuffbeing posted.

storm blues
mad.gif
eek.gif

chris/battle: dope match
luisole: i wear 180's to the gym too, so comfy. dope urawas
guy: 4 pairs?! my god!
mike: all this talk about amsterdam...man, one day in my worldy travels i will see amsterdam for myself
raf: grape 95's...dope.
steve: sup man. long time no see. dope pics as usual.
7: nice id's

wore these pink 87's that people seem to either love or hate...

oh and another thing...

a non member of NT asked if i could post these pics to see if anyone out there knew about these odd looking hybrid 97's...i've never seen them beforemyself. he contacted a few others but no one seems to know.

vdk29u.jpg

k16vic.jpg

2mgl1fs.jpg

2a91c2b.jpg

not sure how you guys feel about these

they're pretty nice. the sole is crazy, its clear if you were wondering. also the toe box has sports tape type of material

I reckon those 97 hybrids have golf shoe written all over em!!! Could imagine Tiger rocking out in em down the 18th fairway
laugh.gif

Liking the Beijing Olympics Chinese team AM1. I may be biased, bein a track athlete 'n all! Yet to decide if i shall purchaze. We'll see how the bankbalance is after the blowout on AM90 hot limes. I hope Nike do a nice USA team release for the olympics. The USA 87 and BW's are all time favourites ofmine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom