TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read Seb!

Heads up! - Flight Club LA has some Wings and Waffle Air Max 1's sz 10 for $160. They also had these Wmns Air Max 90 from 2004 size 14
eek.gif
they looked similar to the Escape II's (Light Grey mud Guard, Nylon meshytype like the Silver Surfers) for $100, 3M Air Max 95 sz 10 $200 (i think)

I was at Supreme LA today to pick up a few things for a friend in the UK but jeeeeez man
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
remind me not to ever go there again

Seb, great story, the concords were my first pair of jordans as an adult...I feel ya!

jranasaurus: thanks forthe heads up on those Lights, they are awesome! I need to fly back to London apparently.
Oli: those IDs are nice, threw mine on today, Clot inspired AM1 ID

I was at Supreme LA today to pick up a few things for a friend in the UK but jeeeeez man
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
a favor for a favor! but you're favor requires alotttaaaaa work
laugh.gif
how long was the line? nice lights!

dope Clot IDs and orange blaze 95s
thumbsup.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Good read Seb!

Heads up! - Flight Club LA has some Wings and Waffle Air Max 1's sz 10 for $160. They also had these Wmns Air Max 90 from 2004 size 14
eek.gif
they looked similar to the Escape II's (Light Grey mud Guard, Nylon meshy type like the Silver Surfers) for $100, 3M Air Max 95 sz 10 $200 (i think)

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

LOL. what happened at supreme? are u talkin about their workers?

Originally Posted by luiSOLE

LOL. what happened at supreme? are u talkin about their workers?
Originally Posted by JDocs

hahaha.. chris did you get caught in the Kermit line ??

Yeah James I got caught in the Kermit line
laugh.gif
like Launementioned "A favor for a favor!" All I was trying to do was pick up a fitted and a shirt for my UK hook up...That's it!
Spent close to 2 hours just to get denied
mad.gif
. Too many f*&*@#^n kids! Yes I'm pissed coz I really wanted to hook up my boy.
All this for the love of Air Max's coz how else am I suppose to get my OG Lights and Spruce/Lime 90's
wink.gif

*Edit - Sorry briannnn - What size do you wear?

Battle: I wear an 11 in air maxes...just seeing those euro colorways (like those neons n1ke drawer posted lol) get me salty because there were rumors they weregonna hit the states and BOOM they didnt.
frown.gif

I wish i had a pair but if i cant get my hands on one, i'll live...

Nike needs to drop more
pimp.gif
Air Max Plus retros, imo...

How are folks still able to get blk toe Structures...those sold out in 2 days in Amsterdam...anyone
have a sz 9.5 for me?

Chris,
laugh.gif
...nice 95 pic!

Mike..I think sevetyfive had like a full size run restock awhile back...my bro copped the blue toes a week ago in a 9...just keep your eyes open and you'llfind em.

I'll be on the lookout too!!!

Oh....and check your hotmail...

Chris - Sick pic of your 95s dude! You have really been killing it lately.

Steve - Good stuff as usual.

Mic - Yeah the US release of the Structures has been strange. Just when I think all shipments are done another one will hit. I actually just got mine in twodays ago from nike.com.

Keep up the good stuff Fam.

Seb, great addition to the thread. we should have more written history in here imo. thumbs up.

these for the evening... one of my fav '95s!

2zh07s5.jpg

2jexpix.jpg

peace FAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom