TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
herro
happy.gif

laugh.gif

@ herro....

reminded me of Team America...
laugh.gif

quick euro NTers question...Is the whole EU flooded with FAKE AMs?

Whats up everyone?
How has everyone been?
Been a while since I've been able to post. 3 group projects and midterms have been killing me!!
Great pick ups by everyone!
Yo ucasta where you pick up those AM's from? What size are those?
Well, hope the FAM has been good.
Take care all!

~jjkicks

another re release?

sup Jr? hows everything your side of europe?

five30...i think they came with black laces

Originally Posted by jjkicks

Whats up everyone?
How has everyone been?
Been a while since I've been able to post. 3 group projects and midterms have been killing me!!

Yo ucasta where you pick up those AM's from? What size are those?

~jjkicks
jjkicks - Ahh, the woes of being a college student. Kinda miss those days. Good luck with your studies. I picked up the 96s from napsize.

can you tell i love these shoes? I needed something comfortable to wear today to show my man Electricbamboo around SanAntonio. He came in all the way from Honolulu, HI to visit the SA friends and support our 2nd annual sneaker show happening tomorrow. I'll post some AMrelated pics...
2lveo9z.jpg

beautiful safety oranges sir oli. hey ucasta - tell my homie electricbamboodude that i said take some food pics.

ha.. that second picture is DOPE there Oli

Been wearing some 90s the past few days..didnt have time for pics. Might take some later today~

Have a nice day FAM
pimp.gif

ucasta: Meant to tell you your city was a gracious host for the Final Four. Did you go down and get involved in themadness? I was at the Marriott Riverwalk across from the mall.

any one have a pair or a pic of air max 98 in a crystal blue color way. i believe these were footaction/footlocker exclusive. i rember they pop up about a year2 years ago. havent seen em since. i was hopin maybe someone in here might have info.

Sup Famillia,

I can't remember who did this lace switch but got me hooked up so here it is !!!!

Dope stuff on those last pages!!!

Got my pair of AM90 lime few days ago and those are SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL !!!

Peace.

I'm an air max plus-tard and I found this page outlining the Plus releases from 2000.

It's all in Japanese but just marvel at the pics. The French Blues really made me go
eek.gif
since it has been eight years since I've ever seen a pairpictured in DS condition. It also made me realize that my brother did a lace switch right when he got them (the laces on my pair are white)

http://www.annie.ne.jp/~nyamco23/sneaker/nike/running/airmaxplus.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom