TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

likuidmental, those a pretty clean

Thanks man,, Just love Air Maxes!!!

i always liked air maxes but seemed to like J's more back then.... but now with the low quality and horrible colorways i just seem to lost a lot of the love.. also i already have most of my grails with these cdp.. so im pretty much done... and air maxes are WAY MORE COMFY...... I took my family to disneyland for the first time this year... i bought a pair of AM and took a pair of J's.. i spent a total of 4 hours in the J's and just wore the AM the whole time i was down there.. now im hooked
eek.gif
i see so much heat that you guys from the AMFAM be posting... now its hard as hell to cop the ones i missed out on... i only have a couple pairs on AM but with a family, the prices are alot better then J's, way more comfy, better quality, i dont feel like wearing basketball shoes all the time, and not alot of hype around AM so i can just walk up in the store and grab a pair without the hassel... unless its the unlimited crap that gets released.. that we never get in the home NIKE.... damn sorry for all the typing....
laugh.gif

I agree!!! Air Max is an all day shoe for me, most especially the 95's. Me and my wife just love AM's. But actually I have more Air Jordan'sthan AM's. But I'll never get tired of AM's.

and J's. Hehehe!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I figured this would be the best place to go. Can any of you shed some light on these for me? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks alot.

35me3io.jpg

no those arent jd exclusives, released in the states around '04 i think? remember my boy had those, cant remember how long ago though lol

hello fam! i come to you first..... i'm letting go a bulk load of my collection. i know this isn't the buy/sell forum but i wanted you guys to havefirst dibs. are all a sz.9:

ds am1 hoa red/white
ds am1 storms (on buy/sell)
vvvnds am1 curry/white mesh
vvvnds air classic bw persian (retro)
vvvnds am90 dqm (bacon)
vvvnds am90 lime
ds am97 black/yellow
vvvnds am97 silver/red
vvvnds am97 brown/khaki (true)

if anyone is interested please pm or email me for more info.

goodmorning!

i still havent seen these being posted in the thread (maybe i missed, but anyway).. saw these on ebay (and are actually from a friend of mine):

and look at the box!!!!!!

and enjoyed these yesterday:

^^^Guy, those are real nice, IDs are clean also. I wish I could get creative like some of you guys on the IDs.

Dope HOA 1s on this page as well.

Karl, siick 90s. Those strucutres are growing on me.

and those structures are real comfy...not like these obviously..

latest pick up...
Nike Air MAx ST from 1992..these will be retroed next year...
sorry for all the pics, but i like these a lot...
in the booklet they are presented as a combination of the air structure (with the footbridge) and the air max

^ ^ holy crap, those look amazing! I'm loving the retroes Nike is pulling out this year. 08 is looking good if they don't vary from the above colorscheme

had some "picture-taking" time today
this is the result
most of my 95 collection (few missing due to stashed in boxes god-knows-where)

Originally Posted by INC365

this is the result

2 quick questions: How much do these 95's go for nowadays? And is it safe to wear OG 97s at this stage in the game? They're beautiful as all hellbut I'd rather not just waste my money.

INC dropping some serious 95 heat...loving the iguanas, juventis, SCs and stillwaters

My favorite alltime pair, Stash BWs

Originally Posted by INC365

this is the result
Guy, glad to see you got the 112 AM1's you were after. Sorry I failed you again. I'm just not in the loop on new releases like I used to be.

I always thought these 95's were gorgeous. I think Crisone has a pair. Great post. I remember owning and beating the hell out of so many of those.

i3226A937-EB98-4BB5-9AEA-AC8CDC2B3B02.jpg

What up folks, Im new to this whole posting thing even though Ive been lurking around these threads for a while now. Anyhow I just grabbed these at an outletin Orlando, FL, they were the last pair unfortunately. Theyre samples, someone told me that they were supposed to be Jd exclusives but I really dont know. Cananyone give me some info on these? I figured you guys would be the best source for this...

^^ Welcome to the thread
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments on my pics all..

Guy - you are a beast..AMs for dddaaayyyssss
smokin.gif
great 95 collection

what I wore today.

1997slateam95mv7.jpg

note: for those who are wondering why the midsoles are yellow, I've removed the white paint to get it repainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom