TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those Desert Reds. Aside from the logo on the tongue, they look very similar to the varsity reds.

Seeing all these varsity red AM95s makes me wish I had a few more pairs.

My man Phil...I know some folks will try to compare others who do sell here...but the difference is that some of those folks are

part of the team and are discreet about, just giving a fellow memeber a good chance of getting them. I just think its too bad some folks just join in

just to try to push them sneakers....ah well....

Don't mean to bring this back up, But I'll be the first to admit that I've done my share of reselling. This hobby/game/obssesionwhat ever you want to call it has changed and will never go back to the way it was. Kids are willing to spend the $ and there are alot of people who will takeadvantage of this. How are you going to turn away buying a $50 sneaker and turn it around for $225 in less than a day -
eek.gif

With that being said, Mic is correct about some of us being discreet about it and I have done my share of alley oops to Fam Members about deals. Right Laune
wink.gif

I can also point out a few Heads up posts that I have made to hook people up that visit this thread.

Now to give back to the Team - I will let these go to the first member to hit me up for $80 + shipping
pimp.gif

(I'll probably get in trouble for this, Sorry mods)
2764514022_414bea78cf.jpg

well I know I really come across as the most desperate guy for a pair of Infrareds but the truth is I cannot find any other way spending less then a 150 eu ona pair anyways since they got boosted so hard, not to mention the fact that my size doesn't make it any easier.

So basically whether I now spent 150eu on these now or bought them of some1 else I wouldn't have saved any money either way.

Damn, why could those have not been a half size smaller battle!
mad.gif
eek.gif

Someone better pick those up QUICK!
And if anny of the US fammers wanna help me out with a pair of 08 infra's would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Joeski

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Thanks likuidmental.

Chris - throw some comparison pics up! You get yours from Tri County too?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]86 NT, is that AJflint13 in disguise? I think so.[/color]

laugh.gif

i thought so too

anyways, nice varsity red am95's every one, and sick dqm 90's up there
smokin.gif

Sup Tibor! - I don't think that AM90 Infrared "Ostritch" is gonna be comfortable with the materials that Nike used. And also, what's up withthe infrapink???

anyway, nice AM90 DQM up there.

Today: 081508

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Please do not go spending more than 150$ for a pair.

one thing you need to consider is that 150$ i waaaaay below retail for any air max here in europe. most people are shocked when they realize what retailprices we have to pair here
any regular air max 90: 182$
any regular air max 1: 182$
any regular air max 97: 246$
any regular air max95 255$

so 220$ for a premium release might sound astronomical for you. but it's reality here.

Thanks for the comments -
And again I will say - Infareds will be back for the Americans. Im pretty sure Gskoo is going to far with it.
They are not that important are they?
I do not have a pair...I reallly want a pair...I will get a pair when they drop next month.

If he wants to spend $150 on a pair then let Gskoo be. Who are you to dictate such a thing? Only [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]"AJflint13"[/color] wouldmake comments like these.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

one thing you need to consider is that 150$ i waaaaay below retail for any air max here in europe. most people are shocked when they realize what retail prices we have to pair here
any regular air max 90: 182$

so 220$ for a premium release might sound astronomical for you. but it's reality here.
WOW - That I did not know. Why is it priced like that.
And I am saying do not go bannanas on buying a pair bc they are coming out again....Joeski

infrared am90 is one of the most perfect shoes ever made. i can understand why many people don't like when nike messes with the design. my dudes fromswitzerland always sticking with the classic look - can't go wrong with that
pimp.gif

thanks for the effort tibor. i'm still on the hunt for the premiums. i already have a pair of HOA's and mx oranges. i had 2 pairs of HOA's - 1 thati bought on release day for a nice discount and 1 that i got from the guam outlet for dirt cheap. ended up selling 1 pair for cheap to a friend.

thanks Tibor, S dubl.

slingman, dope spiris

pareng mike, salamat, i borrowed my boy's dslr, pero balik point & shoot na 'ko ngayon, hahaha.

peace!!!

laugh.gif
oks lang brad...!

I see alot of new faces poppin up here

chilled with i2icky aka Ricky today in my hometown of Amsterdam...we had a blast...

Swiss crew when ya'll coming again????

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i already have a pair of HOA's and mx oranges. i had 2 pairs of HOA's

and i envy you sooo much for the mx oranges man ... really. called up another store in a different town after getting back from work but they neverreceived them. also did a quick check on some uk sites but it's the same there. nothing ... sorry again mate
micwrote:
Swiss crew when ya'll coming again????

i need to have a chat with oli about that. max next spring/beginning of summer ... pay you another visit

laser blue am95 iD for tonight ...

am95laserbluewhitemedgrty7.jpg

Its been a while since I've posted on here fam...
Lots of new pick ups for me, I will post them when I get some time...
I did get caught up in the 08 Chili release as well and Ucasta, being such a nice guy, picked up a pair of 13s for me at employee rate, so you will see thoseas soon as all the hype settles... lol...

Surfer - Those iDs are incredible... Those infra premiums are trash in my opinion as well... And thats one heck of a price jump too myfriend...
Battle - I'm not mad... You're looking out for the fam... Someone will pick em up...
Corey - (From like 3 pages back already) Those AM1s classix!!! Someone find me some in a 13!!!

but some pick ups from the past two weeks, sorry if the pics are to big, and for the horrible quality cam phone

hey Joeski, let's just try to keep it friendly here in the Fam please. I do think enough has been said about this whole (premium) Infrared thing andI'm still going to pick up my 150 euro premium pair sometime next week.

Mike ben je Damsco city OG? kheb eigk wel zin om nog ff voordat skorro begint nog t land een beetje te toeren, lees: misbruik maken van mn ov
tongue.gif
standaardbeetje skaffa coffeshoppen enzz.. geen betere plaats daarvoor dan A'Dam togh
wink.gif
mocht je komende week ergens in de stad zijn met matties of zo laat meweten, anders chille we ergens anders ff als je zin hebt.

What's up fam!! I've been lurking this thread on a daily basis for the past two years and have been thoroughly impressed with the heat you guys sharein this thread. I have decided to submit my application for consideration to join the family :smile: A bit about myself, I have been rocking Air Max for the lasttwo decades, and while I have worn other kicks on occasion, I consistently rock Air Max at least 5 days out of the week. I'm reluctant to call myself a"collector" as I wear all of my shoes, but Air Max comprise a large portion of the kicks in my possession. I've recently relocated from Austin,TX (what up Motive807) to San Jose, CA and hope to have even a greater level of access to AM's while in the Bay Area.

Anyway, on to what's really important...below are some of the more notable Air Max that I currently own. Thanks for your consideration:

Sneaker_AM1_Huf_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_87_Atmos_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_87_white_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_360_Foot_Patrol_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_Trail_Low_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_Infrared_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_Laser_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_93_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_neon_5.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_Stash_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_chilli_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_laser_blue_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_running_man_5.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_97_classic_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_97_Kashima_4.jpg

Sneaker_Footscape_360_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_97_360_Union_2.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Structure_teal_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Structure_blue_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_light_Neon_3.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_light_Tux_4.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_180_1.jpg

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

one thing you need to consider is that 150$ i waaaaay below retail for any air max here in europe. most people are shocked when they realize what retail prices we have to pair hereany regular air max 90: 182$

Whoa! Tibor, That's a lot of money, it's almost like buying 2 pairs of shoes over here in the States. I guess that's why a lot of people buyfrom US retail stores or websites. Your money(Euro) is worth a lot, converted to dollars. Good thing I live here.
smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW those Laser Blue AM95 ID Looks Awesome!!!

PEACE!!!

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What's up fam!! I've been lurking this thread on a daily basis for the past two years and have been thoroughly impressed with the heat you guys share in this thread. I have decided to submit my application for consideration to join the family :smile: A bit about myself, I have been rocking Air Max for the last two decades, and while I have worn other kicks on occasion, I consistently rock Air Max at least 5 days out of the week. I'm reluctant to call myself a "collector" as I wear all of my shoes, but Air Max comprise a large portion of the kicks in my possession. I've recently relocated from Austin, TX (what up Motive807) to San Jose, CA and hope to have even a greater level of access to AM's while in the Bay Area.

Anyway, on to what's really important...below are some of the more notable Air Max that I currently own. Thanks for your consideration:

nice collection
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom