TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by avngrguild

What's up fam!! I've been lurking this thread on a daily basis for the past two years and have been thoroughly impressed with the heat you guys share in this thread. I have decided to submit my application for consideration to join the family :smile: A bit about myself, I have been rocking Air Max for the last two decades, and while I have worn other kicks on occasion, I consistently rock Air Max at least 5 days out of the week. I'm reluctant to call myself a "collector" as I wear all of my shoes, but Air Max comprise a large portion of the kicks in my possession. I've recently relocated from Austin, TX (what up Motive807) to San Jose, CA and hope to have even a greater level of access to AM's while in the Bay Area.

Anyway, on to what's really important...below are some of the more notable Air Max that I currently own. Thanks for your consideration:

Those are some sick shoes. I don't think the Bay would be better for AM's because there are so many freaking "hypebeast" kids around hereand so many "sneakerheads", which makes finding AM's so hard around here.
mad.gif
eek.gif
@ your AM's though.

grrrr
mad.gif
@ the whole collection pic quote. Please don't in the future.

Other then that nice collection

Man dude you had to quote every pic to say "Nice Collection"? This is why mods edit posts in wdywt to not allow that.

Anyways, for me today:

d9035b01ead95d64fb3ce18ea0b04690ebf6ed7.pjpg

maaaaannnnn.....i can't believe my name isn't even on this list anymore. don't feel like i been posting less. damn. gotta step my postwhorin gameup.
[h2]Top authors during last week:[/h2] [table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]Posts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fat Boy 915[/td] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nexusevents[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SkavengerBrandon[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]s dubl[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RICO7JT[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]flyguy4245[/td] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]micmorales[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dyerdrums[/td] [td]35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]bdis1986[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]icyuod[/td] [td]30[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nice collection
Your 360s are crushing.....!!!!
Nice pics as well - Props on 2 decades of collecting? Thats a long time...!!!

Red laces in the Meats is a no no IMO ...Comp diff. tones...unless its just poor cam pic.

Whats the year on those silver 97s in new guys collection?

8 6

Just picked up some Teal air max 1s, tried to google the sku and only two sites pop up, any word/information on the release of these shoes back then?

66g1fc.jpg

also:bonus, sample pair lol, i dont believe they're any different from the release ones though...

14j0sgh.jpg

also got this from a local NT"r that painted this for me, good lookin jwdanklefs , i hope you take my next job into consideration!

wlafsx.jpg

Nice Collection up there, I'm lovin' those '95's and 360 foot patrols,,, Nice Atmos too!

Kevin - where did u get that list?
happy.gif

crowinator3407 - Nice DQM 90's!!! I envy U!!!( don't have one that's why)

daaznfella - Nice pick up,,, where did u get it? I always like AM1's with clean colorways

GoodNyt Guys!!!

PEACE!!!!

I think I'm gonna make the jump from strictly Jordans to Jordans and Air maxes. I'm loving the different kinds of 90s and 95s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kevin[/color] ... pm'ed you for the "premium" infrared

true there is a quite similar colorway from 1998 called desert red. never seen a pair in real life but from the picture the red on the desert reds looks a little darker than on the varsity red.

here some pic's (not mine) (i don't buy 98 am95 anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

mainshw2.jpg

sub1sls1.jpg

604118-061 black/dessert - 1998 July

i put the desert reds up to my chilli's today they are pretty dead on with the color red the only differences are that the material on the 98 pair isthe same material as the neons (soft/fuzzy)where the chilli's are that nubuck material and the front is darker on the chillis.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

maaaaannnnn.....i can't believe my name isn't even on this list anymore. don't feel like i been posting less. damn. gotta step my postwhorin game up.
[h2]Top authors during last week:[/h2] [table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]Posts[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fat Boy 915[/td] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nexusevents[/td] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SkavengerBrandon[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]s dubl[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RICO7JT[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]flyguy4245[/td] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]micmorales[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dyerdrums[/td] [td]35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]bdis1986[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]icyuod[/td] [td]30[/td] [/tr][/table]

I didnt even think my name would make the " TOP TEN "
roll.gif

Wwoooooooohooooooooooooo....Im still in there baby!!
Dont worry Kev, Ima hold it down for us
laugh.gif

Gskooo...ik laat je weten man

Kev..is that list from NT over all, or just certain forums? But yeah..........
picknose.gif

goodmorning!
back from the fleamarket
Asics Gell A6 from 1991
pimp.gif

and the info flyer that came with the shoes explaining gel technology

avngrguild: very solid am collection man. i love these og cw am93. and i see laser blue iD's
smile.gif
good work. for my part you are welcome tojoin in. let's make this post a success

corey: nice bacon's man

maaaaannnnn.....i can't believe my name isn't even on this list anymore. don't feel like i been posting less. damn. gotta step my postwhorin game up.

2d2ejv4.jpg

very nice desert reds. a comparison would be appreciated by me and others i think

Wwoooooooohooooooooooooo....Im still in there baby!!
Dont worry Kev, Ima hold it down for us

hahah ... you guys are nuts

amazing asics karl ... what a nice colorway

Originally Posted by micmorales

Karl, always with the OG runner heat...

hahaha..well here is a not so vintage pair... 98 air max lights...really impressed by the technology on these

silversurfer5400: thanks for the endorsement...does this mean I'm in?
wink.gif

86 NT: those silver 97's are from the HOA pack

thanks everyone for the compliments.

me again

big day for me today as a am95 lover as one of the top items has arrived here. some of you might know what i mean when i say there are shoes on your"wanted list" where you never really know if one day you will have the chance to hold them in you hands. these were pretty much THE air max 95 for mewithin this category. thanks to the hunter # 1 oli (thousand thanks man) i had the chance get these now. damn excited.

well yes it's still summer and yes it's still warm but i'm planning for the winter time here. when the driveway is covered with snow, the stairs tothe house full of ice, and keyhole of the car frozen so that you can't open it anymore. what to do we need then ???

the box: mostly good things are hidden in these black/red boxes ... right?

am95whiteantifreezeblacqd9.jpg

the shoe: antifreeze air max 95

am95whiteantifreezeblaczr3.jpg

the color: heel antifreeze color detail

am95whiteantifreezeblacsn6.jpg

i really hope i can wear these a few times. so far the midsole looks very good. no cracking, clean air units, a little squeking but we know that from 95's... i will see. anyway get prepared to hear me wine around when the break down
grin.gif

good weekend to all of you ... cheers

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
^ Absolutely amazing pickup
Tibor....they seriously couldn't be in betterhands!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Working 2 jobs leaves little time for NT, but that doesnt stop this thread from being the best on NT.

Keep it up people.
happy.gif

Tibor, super dope pickup bro!
I think with this pair you should be more worried about the uppers cracking then the bottom!
Karl, nice vintage runners!

Dope stuff the last couple pages as well

Originally Posted by avngrguild

silversurfer5400: thanks for the endorsement...does this mean I'm in?
wink.gif

86 NT: those silver 97's are from the HOA pack

thanks everyone for the compliments.

So they did those...then a pair with a 360 sole unit? In the same pack/year? (One time only)
Im looking to pick up my first pair of 97s, it will either be those or the 360s. I really like the 360 so im leaning that way.
I would love to see a pick of you wearing that 360 woven shoe...I have never seen those in action. Anxious to see them, are the comfy ?

8 6

86 NT wrote:
Red laces in the Meats is a no no IMO ...Comp diff. tones...unless its just poor cam pic.

Hey dude, why don't you quit coming in here telling people how to wear their shoes and spend their money. They came with two sets of laces for thereason of GIVING PEOPLE A CHOICE OF WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO. And if you wanna insult my pictures, my camera>>>>>>yours and your way toooverexposed pictures. So much for a sneaky fresh start with a new s/n, just more of the same BS from you AJFlint13

ANYWAYS: Tibor, absolutely AMAZING pickup. If you ever come across another 10.5,PLEASE give me a shout.

86 NT: In my opinion any 360 bottom is going to be comfortable and the woven hybrids are no exception. Unfortunately, Idon't have any additional pics, but I'll try to snap some the next time I pull them out. The 97's have been retroed numerous times and they arerumored to be coming out again this year along with the 97 AF1 fusion. Either way you can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom