TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://r3k4hsttub.niketalk.yuku.com
Mayhemgatz - I'm doing great! How did u get these shirts? I need some ofthose.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
btw I got my Lava's at our local FA, during the Friends&Family.

Thanks dude. The quality is good on these actually. The gold foil seems to be a bit sensitive as expected. Heres a couple

pics i'd share with the fam :

Speckle sole . Rabbit engraving on the ankle . Cloud designed toe area .

k0hy0w.jpg

dqiz2g.jpg

2z6xe79.jpg

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

And checkwhat happened to my safetys...
sig_bg2.gif

Itspretty bad on the other side too... only the right shoe though... *sigh*.
peace.
PS... whats up with blinking nike logo dude?
indifferent.gif

a Carlo sighting outside the Philippines thread! Kumusta na brad?!

awesome rotation stevie..and RIP to them Safetys

Originally Posted by micmorales

a Carlo sighting outside the Philippines thread! Kumusta na brad?!

Hey Mike... Not much going on in the PI forum that's why I decided to check out the threads here. Hope all is well with you!
smokin.gif

wifey

2852205269_e3b638911a.jpg

Carlo, my dads gf just came back from Bohol/Cebu/Manila and I MISS IT SO MUCH...
oks lang dito sa Amsterdam pero ang mahal ng buhay dito! Take care bro

and when I get back..Ima hit u up...no doubt!

damn, those teAM fam tees are fiyah!

mayhem: thanks for the info man. i actually found a super vnds pair... for $150. no $@+%. too bad they were a full size down.

mic: very nice 90s there, i need to find a pair for my gf!

absolution: don't think that those autumn festival am1s were asia excusives.

slingyyman - nice rotation....I hope you have backupsfor your safetys....if not then r.i.p.

chris - thanks man....did you find any persians yet?!? if not I guess wait for the09's which I might also do....prices are blowww-ing minds

Jaye05 - nice stabs

iiite doggies im out...I feel like i've been post-(w)hor(ing) these past few days...i'll lurk around as always.. peace fam!!!

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Had this ad for a while now and just got around to framing it....I think its awesome...thought people in here would appreciate it too....
doooooope poster, nice stuff guys... school
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

CarlofromdaPI and MicMorales - Mga Pare! 'Musta na kayo? Just wonderin', saan kayo sa Pilipinas? I might bethere next year for 3 weeks....
Jaye05 - Nice Stabs! I'm still lookin' for those foot patrols for myself.
slingman - nice rotation! I love those AM Lights! My Condolences to those Safetys......

Have a nice Weekend Fam!!!
God Bless!!!

slingman-same thing happened to me with my safety oranges. Do you still plan on wearing them or you going to put themto rest?

Finally after more then 2 weex of waiting:

I know no one here cares about it but I've been amazed by this cw since the first time I saw it like 2 years ago and wanted it ever since. Thanks toMayhemgetz I do know
smile.gif

Edit: gotta step my Nike kankle sox game up though lol.. these look crap. But then again it's almost winter again and I hardly ever wear shorts anyway,this was just 2day at home, didn't feel like putting a proper pair of jeans on but it was raining like hell out
laugh.gif

I loved those together with the white / blue midsoles but the poor leather
quality made me changed my mind...great colorways tho

Edge, sa Amsterdam , Netherlands ako nakatira...15 years and counting...

Not a bad colorway, though I would've been all over them if they had mesh toes...

Still, it's good to see you got what you wanted.

I know no one here cares about it but I've been amazed by this cw since the first time I saw it like 2 years ago and wanted it ever since.

I've come to learn that one shouldn't feel let down or anything by what some people may say about shoes that they think aren't so hot. Why shouldthey complain about what you picked up? If they aren't the ones paying for your shoes, they have no right to complain. It's all about whatyou like, not about what you think others will like.

/steps off soapbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom