TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
slowly growing my air max plus collection:

congrats on the marathon and newborn (flintgrey and gasp1, respectively).

also, nice stash bw's up there.

Nice Air Max Pluses, Tim.

So I just realized, after visiting my old house earlier tonight, my brother had a pair of Air Max 98s.

He had this pair and yes, I'm jealous.

max_wht_org_blk_mze.jpg

Question, if I put those Arch Support things that come with the air max90 will it feel more comfortable? If not, whats the purpose of this?

Love this thread!

BTW, if anyone on here is interested in Nike Air Base II's, please PM me!!! They're a size 9!!!

Interested in trades of AMs from 8 - 8.5

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

Question, if I put those Arch Support things that come with the air max90 will it feel more comfortable? If not, whats the purpose of this?
do you really need our opinions on what is comfortable or not for you?...tell you what send me your air max 90 and i'll let youknow...
smokin.gif

I was able to grab the kaws am 90s in white and black . I'll post some pics to share with the fam soon.

Past couple of days :

33ufuvc.jpg

141id5s.jpg

Hello Fam, such a nice day in LA. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Dope as usual Steve!

Wore some ID's
2955846699_654b6cbf8d.jpg

Here are the full shots of my new ID's. Very good quality on these
happy.gif
sorry for the od on pics

2955845149_ab4447cea7.jpg

2955845469_c53fb0d447.jpg

2956689670_9165344f1c.jpg

2956689324_1a6ecf6d2e.jpg

Where are all the OG's of thise thread????

BG those 95s are gorgeous.

I remember a pair once that i'm still pissed i didn't buy, the were similar, but didn't have the speckle and the air bag was a reddish purplecolour, they were super gorgeous.

Dammit.

Chris, Steve, dopeness all around as usual!

Sean...CONGRATS!!

Laaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnneeeeeee......!! When u get here we got ur room ready for ya!

pareng AA, kumusta na ba sa Pinas? I miss it so much....Found pimento AM1s and blk /red premium 90s and 1s when I went
to the outlets a few years ago for $30...

they were even cheaper in Greenbelt
laugh.gif

TimCity2000: I like those TN's, I've always found that coloured midsole rather interesting on those.

FOOT FETISH CEO: whutt?! how the hell u got that done?? those Black History Months are really underrated imo.
smokin.gif

battleground03: After seeing more of those new ID 90's pics I must say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
again.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Hello Fam, such a nice day in LA. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Where are all the OG's of thise thread????

DOPE ID's Chris, and I've been asking the same question for about two weeks now.

Sup Fam!

Gasp1 - Congratulations!! i wish him nothing but health and prosperity.....also lot's of AM's to inherit!
happy.gif

Chris - Dope ID's!

Good stuff in here the last few days, i'm also curious as to where some of the OG members have gone to.....

for me today(recycled pic)

Peace Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom