TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holla fam

pool blue am95 for the night

am95blackpool3.jpg

s dub - they were a lil dirty when they got here but i cleaned them up with some misc. office supplies lol
tibor- nice shot, pools always the thread

i'm so glad you hooked me up with these 01 back in the days. i was not even aware that there is a 01 version till i got your package.
thanks again pal ...

man those amsterdams are sick!!!!!!! finally got the stash 95s from FCLA ftw! I had to do it.

Now can somebody help me with find a pair of amsterdams size 10.5 or 11? Please help a fellow armed forces member ( Air Force) make this coming up Armed ForcesDay memorable by shooting me a link to these bad boys. Size 11 if possible! Thank You

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yo Tak

Best 90s this year IMO

Good look......How much you drop on em?
On the CG/ Hyper Verde's $100 total..I feel I got my dollars worth.

Dan - Big ups on the Tailwind. I've never seen that colorway before, very nice.
Silver - Its not possible to go wrong with pools

Today on the roof after work

Pools, right up there with the best, need soem.

And Mayhem i'm jealose! Want those ones more than anything right now, been searching and missing out for ages.

I get a weird vibe... I don't think they are but eh I dunno... I can barely open my eyes I'm so tired right now...

those are fake...

the date should touch the barcode, swoosh looks too much on a downward angle, material looks like crap for a '00 retro.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

are thgese legit the look off

please let me know thanks

No, they're fakes.

Style code only exists on one chaina fakey site, and the gradient panal shape is off, particularly in the lower panel.

For various other reasons such as labelling etc.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

am lights - were these GR?

BW nintendos

can't really answer your question but lots of funny sizes have been popping up at racks and outlets lately, along with those nintendo bws

What up FAM!
Seems like I haven't posted in forever.. been super busy with so many things, though..
Loving the LiveStrong pack so far... the 3M on the 90's is a good look. I think the 180's are my favorite of the 3. Wore 'em yesterday andthey're really really nice. The leather is like the Opium 180's/Kid Robot AM1's..
As always, some amazing stuff posted!!!!!!
I'm gonna be letting go of a lot of stuff coming up soon.. really getting ridiculous at this point.. stuff I know I'll NEVER wear, or doubles/triplesof, whatever. No need for 5 pairs of Dunkles/Tiffany's at this point.. with that being said, I really am gonna try and do one final collection pic.. nobuy/sell, just sayin'... ha.
Hope all is well with everybody!!!
363696895.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom