TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought I will try get my contribution on. What I wore yesterday, only pair of 97's I have after selling my neons. Hate on the hearts but I dig thiscolorway

Those teals are nice Cris
pimp.gif
. I'm waiting on a couple of packages,I'll share when I get em
happy.gif

Couple of heads ups:

Size 7

Size 7.5
110408677387 (Wish these were my size, posted them once already)

Size 8

Size 10

Size 10.5

Size 11

Size 12

Have a good 4th everybody
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by andypark713

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I'll post in detail later, but to simplify......contribute, collection, stamp of approval.

One of my newest:

More to come...........

Cris.
Great pics and great AM Lights. Could I ask what your lens setup is? I assume thats a fisheye lens? I've been really likin the effect with sneakers and been thinkin of pickin one up. Any recommendations? I currently shoot with a Canon XSI.

Many thanks.

...............I shoot with a Canon 15mm Fisheye, I love it, not too much distortion, just the perfect "fisheye"

...............B, what's good homie??? Enjoy that tee Fam, my apologies for the tad big size, and hopefully ya saw the decals.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

qp3va0.jpg

thanks ian, will be put to good use!

those are nice, yo..

i hate myself for not making more AM IDs..

i also whipped up a blue (with laser blue, ultramarine, and navy) and green (altitude, pilgrim, and neon) version of those.. but never clicked the purchasebutton. SMH at me.

"Reunited and it feels so goooood............"

My Brother dropped these off earlier, happy to have them once again:

Cris.

crisone killin it in here
eek.gif
good stuff my man.

Edge - redwood 90's are clean.

here's what I wore today. Ligths by day and W&W by night.
3685913635_8d2e8d9c95.jpg
3685914925_f5b7c5912b.jpg

I too have a pick up but it's not an Air Max. I think this model gets a pass once and awhile.
3686719570_81f9c683b9.jpg
3686719450_a9c628492d.jpg

cris - great pick up on the teals . i love AM lights
chris - excellent pick up ! im looking to get my hands on a pair in this colorwaysoon

Good Stuff team, like usual,
oh, and I was wonderin if any of my fellow fam members have a complete hoa set
please post pics if you do.

only thing from the HOA's that i have are my grape 95s womens.....which i have no idea where they are, and will prolly put em for sale when i do findthem... shoes with no play getting the axe lately....=(

only thing from the HOA's that i have are my grape 95s womens.....which i have no idea where they are, and will prolly put em for sale when i do find them... shoes with no play getting the axe lately....=(
damn, that's a dope shoe, don't sell it.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

only thing from the HOA's that i have are my grape 95s womens.....which i have no idea where they are, and will prolly put em for sale when i do find them... shoes with no play getting the axe lately....=(
damn, that's a dope shoe, don't sell it.

yea sz 10.5 in womens too, not too easy to find, but it's like, if you HONESTLY saw my apartment...and how many shoes i REALLY do have...kinda makes you gohmmmm

ask dunks206....he lol'd when he saw all the stuff in my apt....
laugh.gif

those neon am lights.....
frown.gif
upset i couldnt pick them up when they released.. anyone know where i could find a pair now?

I washed my 95s and they look like they just came out the box. Brand new all over again. I washed them with white clothes. Twice and let them air dry. I justhad to get the white lint off and now I'm rocking them again. I can't wait to go home 24 more days and I'm out of Gulfport, Mississucky. My app.for the Fam will be put in when back with my maxes and a decent camera.

Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

Originally Posted by crisone

"Reunited and it feels so goooood............"

My Brother dropped these off earlier, happy to have them once again:

Cris.

faith no more fan?

.............The 1979 track from Peaches and Herb, then covered by Fatith No More later on in years, I was born in in '75, so I was introduced to theoriginal at a young age.

Cris.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I washed my 95s and they look like they just came out the box. Brand new all over again. I washed them with white clothes. Twice and let them air dry. I just had to get the white lint off and now I'm rocking them again. I can't wait to go home 24 more days and I'm out of Gulfport, Mississucky. My app. for the Fam will be put in when back with my maxes and a decent camera.

white lint eh? use tape....or a lint roller....

another +1 for the washing machine trick....there have been some -1s though
eyes.gif

Back when, I use to throw my shoes in the machine, just by itself, crazy loud, haha, I had to do it when nobody was home (living with parents at the time), itwas mostly with my 95's as well, my Slates came out like new......

Now, I just "Jason Markk" them.......

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom