TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
burst's back there are looking good for their age!
smokin.gif

oldest pair of shoes i had that held up and was clean were the AMLight III's from 96/97, i kinda regret selling them now
frown.gif

anyways, these again today...my fave.

ninja sized!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

James - haha what you got for me???? and where' s your pickup, we're supposed to be battling!
I don't wanna talk about it....I am STILL waiting for shipping information
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
super salty man....

Cris1 - Payment has been sent,,,, do u still have some AMFAM decals??? Thanks!!! Large or XL is ok, whatever u have..

Denver/Brian - Your Welcome!!! Those cleaned up pretty good! Enjoy!!!

No AMs for me ryt now, sick at home,,, wearing Air Tsinelas!!!

Peace!
EDGE

^ Thanks Edge...no TAF decals as of now, and I got both sizes, so I'll go with what you put in your PM.

Cris.

What up fam? 

Awesome pickups everybody (especially the Burst crew
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 )

Work's been crazy today and celebrating our anniversary tonight, so I won't be popping in much.

Catch you all on the flip
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sharing these photos.
They look amazing!!!
Only releasing at Patta on the 13th.
21 Mercer St, Montalban and others to follow on the 20th or 27th.

po.gif
....damn mondays! i hate 'em (except when MNF is running 
tongue.gif
)

Parra's looking good
devil.gif

RL - woke up, looked out the window....picked up the phone ready to call out myself but then i remembered i was getting some packages today so....yea that put some pep in my step to come into work
laugh.gif

EastLA - dope juventus 95's
pimp.gif

Purple - Clean!
smokin.gif

Lex - great 95's!
pimp.gif

Ron - those sunburst lights are too dope, hopefully i can find a pair because i'll be incomplete without them
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Edge - feel better bro...sucks to be sick but i wish i was home in flip flops playing some xbox right now
tired.gif

Cris - dope ID's and shots
pimp.gif

Burst Bros -
eek.gif
.....all i can say is...WOW....those green bursts are VICIOUS!!! and the Safari's?
frown.gif
......congrats guys....my feelings are hurt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got these in today for the TCA certified price of $30....thanks to those that issued the heads up
pimp.gif

]

got these in today, much thanks to Viet who gave me the heads up on them. First PE/sample/whatever for me, and they fit surprisingly well for a 13.

NYC FTW!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The HEAT WAVE has begun!!!
eek.gif
Great AMs FAM!

Edit: Cris - Can we vote more than once lol? I would buy two of each color tho!

Some more upcoming releases...

AM1 April Release
29z3kva.jpg

BW
2uizyif.jpg

And everybody's new favorite AM...24/7
laugh.gif

8vuv4x.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sharing these photos.
They look amazing!!!
Only releasing at Patta on the 13th.
21 Mercer St, Montalban and others to follow on the 20th or 27th.

:drool: Wish I could somehow get a pair.  But I know that is impossible being in Houston
roll.gif

we've all known it was coming but the new 'air' logo is officially the nail in the air max 95 coffin... all that's left is for them to take away the 3M
Edit: Safari 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

SZ 11 FAM MEMBERS POWERWALL 90'S ON FLIGHTCLUB FOR A GOOD PRICE
nice, I don't have money like that and I don't really do purple/orange, but those are sick.  somebody posted a pair of those in here pretty recently (was it Oli or Lex maybe?).

justin-make them an automatic when you go to mercer, thanks in advance!
i didn't know you actually went after those all star 360s.....whats the style # inside the shoe? would love to know what the hell they actually are

and seriously, why the hell is it snowing so hard right now here?!?!?!?!? i'm glad it's not sticking though, i mean i see sakura, cherry blossom, trees out and snow....doesn't jive man!

Cris - haha, too many neon/safari pickups lately i guess. i like that voting system, clean and simple, and you can change your vote if you want.

Justin - what's the story on those "Gotham" joints? 2008 MLB all-star game 360s? I'm not familiar with the model. dope pickup though, especially for you, the #1 AMFAM NYC'er! killer price on the trues too...

I already have the safari T so I'm down with whatever... Voted for neon and vio...

What about a Stash colorway???

Also, C1 - Did you think about the logo in the PM we were discussing? As well as the TAF SU4 T???

And for the sake of randomness... I dunno fam, Im bored at home sick right now...

boobs_bouncing.gif
boobs_bouncing.gif
boobs_bouncing.gif

^ Huh, ummm what??? Oh yeah, I was distracted with your bouncing gif......I didn't get a chance to start on your logo yet, and as of the SU4 tee, let me sort some things out first, so if anything, pricing is correct..........

Stash, hmmm, maybe, sounds dope though.

Cris.

i've got the safari n vio, so i voted for neon. if the safari or vio tee get made, no doubt i will double up
pimp.gif

Viet/Denver - the model is called "air show elite mvp" according to the tag, no style # tho. when i hit up google, all i found were cleats....nothing with the 360 sole. also what i thought was patent leather on these is really some kind of plastic coated pebbled leather.

here's a pic of the tag:

Jake, more bouncy boob eye candy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom