TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL- Just don't make 10.5-11 the new 12 and it's all good!
Lunar Kayoss are looking
pimp.gif

circlelikewolves-check the Bay site, they pop up now and then. I got those about 2 months ago for $110. 

Blakpearl- justin isn't human man. I thought you knew that. He was sent by Nike to hurt feelings and keep things safe in Gotham City.
That's why he wears red skinny jeans and that big baby blue jacket. I thought you knew this man.

blakperl wrote:
Mornin' [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Fam[/color]!!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Mayhem[/color]-PM Check

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Mayhem[/color]-Neva mind, you responded already
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Fam[/color]-Is it me or Justin got fastest response time ever!!

laugh.gif
....the computer is the only thing not spinning right now
sick.gif

dope ID's, livestrongs, shady's, persians, and obsidian 95's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....if i missed anything my bad, thing are still a bit foggy
embarassed.gif

Dallas -
roll.gif

to go play softball hungover....

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sup Fam- Long day today, enjoyed the weather.. allergies started kicking my %$$ tho

Happy to be wearing shorts/shades again...
glasses.gif

Nice Heinken's
pimp.gif
.We had a whole week of shorts/shades last week
smokin.gif

Thanks man... bay area huh.... We still waiting for that weather in NY.. give us a month or two
smokin.gif

FNHead- Nothing can be worst than wearing a sz12 around here, I'd be worst off than I am now
laugh.gif

Brick- Qs looking damn good... makes me wanna buy 3 more pairs

dope spiridons up there
brickSB- One of my pairs is already turning into beaters also. What beach you at?

Nice 95s, EastLA...when did those come out?

Recycled pics

95oax0.jpg

Wore Silver/Red AM95SLs to visit my great-grandfather and other deceased relatives/family friends at the cemeteries.

nyd7oo.jpg

Switched into these to run some errands.

^^Check ur PM sir,,,

Hows it goin' Fam! Too much good stuff (Like AMPM) in the last few pages!!!

Shady Burst, Spiridons, LAF 90s, I can go on all day!!! I swear the Fam is relentless with pick ups!

Chris/BG - I'm down for that SoCal Summit... When???

Hope to meet most of the Fam..

Have a nice weekend everybody...

What I wore today in Sunny California...
Peace!!!
EDGE

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

picked up a pair for a fellow NT'er:
4447300357_ae17cd30d6.jpg

makes me contemplate swooping that size 10 for myself... hmmmn...

spring greens, eh?
O.K. I NEED SOME HELP. These kicks were purchased for me by r3k4. He was doing me a favor. However, I just realized that they are not the same as the ones in the pics that people have been posting (LOOK AT THE GREY AREA). I think they are FAKE. Please someone help me. Please confirm that these are real or fake. Thanks. 

hard to tell with this one pic... get pics of the lateral side of the shoe, tag, etc, and I'd be happy to compare to mine. but from this one pic, they look fine to me. materials look right, shape looks right, insole appears to be brown/tan like it should be, laces have green tips, tongue tag is right...

^^I second that Brian, I think if you have a picture of the tag, box tag,,, etc... much better... But from that picture, they look fine to me...

LOOK AT THE GREY AREA. There should be a space between the two grey areas. I am pretty sure that these are FAKE. The more I look at them the less real they look. r3k4 please post other pics so we can find out if they are real or not.
Anyone else`s input would really be appreciated.
Thanks.

likuidmental wrote:

^^I second that Brian, I think if you have a picture of the tag, box tag,,, etc... much better... But from that picture, they look fine to me...
i agree with the two of you.....
EDIT:

LIKUID - thanks homie 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

SIRCHARLES - which gray area are you talking about? could you possibly circle it in the picture and i will take an exact photo of one of my pairs to compare.....

UNDS'd these bad boys on a beautiful day......

oh wait that is the outside of the shoe....sorry guys I am just a little paranoid since r3k4 said the green laces are missing. My bad.

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

picked up a pair for a fellow NT'er:
4447300357_ae17cd30d6.jpg

makes me contemplate swooping that size 10 for myself... hmmmn...

spring greens, eh?
O.K. I NEED SOME HELP. These kicks were purchased for me by r3k4. He was doing me a favor. However, I just realized that they are not the same as the ones in the pics that people have been posting (LOOK AT THE GREY AREA). I think they are FAKE. Please someone help me. Please confirm that these are real or fake. Thanks. 

The pair purchased by r3k4 is LEGIT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're fairly new to the AM1, correct? Because only the lateral (away from the midline / exterior side) presents the "space" you're referring to, while the medial (towards the midline / inner side) does not. The AM1 is not symmetrical in terms of its medial and lateral sides. Hope this helps, Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom