TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
all good, lads. i remember the time i jumped to the SAME conclusion as charles..
roll.gif
roll.gif

green pattas sizes US9.5 and US10 left at my local store. shipping is &!$@&^% so best if you can dig about the bay first.

tak: what are you after now..
sick.gif

damn heinyAMs! i just sold off my SBs and feel like i need something to replace them. anyone ever manage to get some red star patches done??
smokin.gif

haha guy justin doing a lot of smiling since he won them Parras (yea im salty)

Great pics guys, I'm in BK.. I woulda came through with a 6 pack..another nice day in NYC today

4443175538_a781af808b_b.jpg

sad that i sold these a couple of mins ago. i like them, but they just weren't very me
frown.gif

btw; quick update for everyone who's been reading; the store has gotten the extra lace situation sorted; will collect them and ship out to sircharles
wink.gif

Dan, Justin...dope pics! I swear I'll make it to NY one day.

Won...I feel ya on the 112s, but the black laces make all the difference! Hope you got some nice $$ for em...damn nice shoe!

Kal...dope fit with the windrunner!

Mike...what the hell you up to now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Edge - I'll contact you about the summit. Did you have to wear those Rastas?
mad.gif

tongue.gif
I'm Sorry man! It's such a beautiful day to wear shorts,,, SoCal Weather is awesome!

Peace!
EDGE

justin- you're black man??? wata hell i thought you were an Asian or Arab cat. not that that's bad i just thought thats what you were.
and well with that being said, you're kinda cute
wink.gif

jk man no romo
laugh.gif

Hahaha Molinar... He's mine!!! He's my Trinidadian Stallion!!! ROMO EVERYWHERE!!!!

JK JK JK

Nice shots though fellas for real!!!

Won & Shaun - y'all see in what I have coming in a few weeks. 0.0 best believe its not a handful of zkv's (-.-) lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hahaha Molinar... He's mine!!! He's my Trinidadian Stallion!!! ROMO EVERYWHERE!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dope shots tho!!! NY looks sick! Cant wait til I make it over there!

Today... Does anyone know any more outlets selling these for $40 still?
e8nw4h.jpg

RL - SneakerPimp forreal! Nice pickups bro!
R3 - I always thought the 112s were cool but not worth the price tag...
Chris - Is there a date set yet for the SoCal Summit? I gotta plan when I should move back to the Bay... Dope kicks btw!

Dope AMs everyone!!!
pimp.gif

Mike...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Lol at Justin bein Arab haha.

I gotta admit...Dans pics have me thinking about pullin the trigger on a pair of Rastas I'm watching right now. Lemme see if I can talk him down a few $$s

I thought Justin was Caucasian.

Shaun, the AM1 Rastas were at Ross for less than $50 so try not to pay over that amount if you can.

mmm...Olivia
happy.gif

Ricky...too bad they arent all over ebay like they were last year
ohwell.gif

whats good Jake...hit me up, maybe we can work something out?

Page 1835
pimp.gif

I'd mention it all.

The fish gif!
roll.gif

Now please stop postin pics of the green Pattas, i'm starting to like em....

And who was it customizin some Bacon Currents and %*+ are you going to do to them?

i really thought justin was cuban or puerto rican....i still really don't know >.<

modz, if you can't see what i'm doing with the huaraches.....idk? lol

ncmq1x.jpg

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I thought Justin was Caucasian.
Ditto. Those are some great shots (nh)

R3: Here's my pair (almost complete). I'm planning on seam-rippin' the tongue tag and adding a Heineken bottle cap
happy.gif

10qkv20.jpg

Olivia & the Wii Lady.....
devil.gif

If anyone sees those Bacon currents in a 13 at outlets hit my inbox and let me know where
nerd.gif

Sup fellas, it's been a while...

1800+ pages and still firin' on all cylinders! Congrats on all the pickups, been some sick stuff posted: Shady Bursts, Atom Reds, Black Pattas, Parras, Patta family shots, Safaris, Hot Red 90s (no thank you for giving u the heads up on those or the OG c/w Lights Mr Mayhem
eyes.gif
, perhaps I should start taking note of the other 12ers
tongue.gif
), Stealth 90s, Spruce 90s, Illy's iDs, Crepe 90s, Shuttlemaxes, etc etc.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dan/ Justin - dope pics. I could see this being a regular 'feature' now. I can't wait to go visit NY again.
Laune - YAAAYY!!! we got there in the end!
Jeremy - no probs dude. Your others are on the way. Check your email.
Chris BG - nice Patta samples bro. I was planning on a hiatus too straight after copping the burgundy Parras... it didn't happen and now i feel like i'm in limbo deciding if and how much I should spend on a pair. Think I'd rather double up on the blacks though than fork out the current going rate.
RLT/ eorr23 - good luck with the FAM apps.

been mixing it up lately with the footwear, so not many AMs:

pickup #7 of 8 finally turned up (8 is taking forever
frown.gif
) - '98 edition Crystal 95s
4452559857_db27377831.jpg

(re-cycled)
3503112920_da87334339.jpg

4452538695_64bdbbd369.jpg

Had to dig these out with all the Patta/ Parra talk of late... switched it up to stealth mode.

Got my eyes on a grail right now that I never thought I'd ever see
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom