TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good stuff, hope you guys had a good Easter
mayhem- crazy collection, great pics
jwdanklefs- very nicely done as usual

what's good ya'll. Seen these on NK:
nike-air-max-1-violet-teal-white-21.jpg

nike-air-max-1-violet-teal-white-1.jpg

i think these are pretty nice. Looks solid

s dubl - 97's are 
pimp.gif
. Pic shows them off well too.
prok - Book Of Ones are killer. Don't see them too often either.

Mayhem - I knew you were going to work on the Lights, but didn't realise just how many pairs you'd racked up 
eek.gif

Dan - Loveing the hazey 95 pic 
glasses.gif

jwdanklefs - Excellent work on those iD's. Worth the work. They look sick.

daaz - I look forward to more pics of those custom Lights.

larrivee - Congrats on the 96 pick up. They DS?

Me for Saturday:

29oleec.jpg

And Sunday let these breathe for the first time:

125o0m8.jpg

^
eek.gif
 Niiiiice
pimp.gif

UK - Dope wears, both of em.
pimp.gif
  Thanks man, no they aren't DS but they're in really good shape.  But they've still got partial nubs and nothing but a couple smudges on the leather.  Once I get the chance to clean them a little, they're gonna be incredible.  My other pair was pretty beat when I got them so I couldn't appreciate as much, but comfort level on 96s is crazy
smokin.gif

Brian - thanks bro.  That other pair I mentioned to you got snagged while I was deciding
ohwell.gif
, so I was glad these came along.

^ Thanks. Look forward to seeing them on foot. I was just wondering, in terms of crumbling, how 96's hold up. Anyone?

^ The best of any older AMs, darn near indestructible in my experience. This pair looks to be more of the same
pimp.gif
The 96's and 97S-II share the same midsole, the material is very hard and durable.  It's just sculpted polyurethane, but it must be some of the best poly Nike ever made.  I've got one pair of 97 II's that the heel bubble is super low, but they're still wearable because the midsoles are so stout.  Much better chance of being wearable than 95's or 97's.  

edit (below):  sick eorr!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

scream greens are always nice too, but i would be a little worried about wearing them.
I haven't seen too many stories about those breaking or crumbling really.  I think that midsole holds up pretty good for being vintage.  same with the '97 II S air maxes. 

Seth - oh well.  sneakers come and go.  you'll see that other pair again, probably for cheaper.  screams are a nice "hold me over" haha. 

Eorr23- Dope! I'm wearing my IDs in class right now.

Andrew & Denver- the pair on the left is actually grey and black. I'll post pics later when I get home.

Yo yo yo

Those blue AM1s look wonderful....

There are a pair of 99 am95s in the buy/sell in pretty great condition... (heads up)  

Those obsidians made my eyes open wider... good stuff

The ID obsidians- hmmm I might have to make a pair of those

Denver- Youre right, I was thinking of the crumbling myself... but if they were worn often would they hold up???

Eastla- Thanks for your help, i appreciate it

RL - too scared of those '99's and the crumbling factor, but damn they look nice.  I could see that being a quick loss of $200, though. 

Oli sighting, dope.
pimp.gif

JTTL - oh so those are black/grey?  I've seen them like 10 times and always thought they were navy, haha.  thanks for clarifying.  it's the pair in the middle that has eluded me the most, though.  I really like those.  what size are those? 
nerd.gif

Seth - I done been yuku'd, didn't see your other reply about the '96 midsoles until I had already posted, haha. 

Elliott - damn, haven't seen a pair of obsidians that clean in a long time.  I wish mine looked like that!!

What up Fam.... Mondays as usual
eyes.gif

thanks for the comments on the lights, definitely not done with them either
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Seth - dope pickup on the 96's...and
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ those auctions. "MAD KICKBOXERS WILL BE IMPRESSED WITH HOW THESE SHOES ENABLE YOU TO BE THE MOST NIMBLE FOOTED BADASS IN TOWN! YOU WILL BE DOING SPINNING ROUND HOUSE KICKS THAT WILL HAVE THEM HOLDING ONTO THEIR BUMBAGS FOR DEAR LIFE!!ULAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" had me on the floor
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dan - great pic of the orange peels
smokin.gif

RL - no doubt, glad to help
wink.gif

Jake - great job bro!! i'll be sending you my blurawas when they coming in
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

V - it's all good, i'll survive
tongue.gif
...but those look like they came out really good. good work as always, and thanks for the package...got it today.
Circle - i figured someone broke out the easter 180's
grin.gif

Michael - the work won't stop anytime soon either lol....dope lady killers and lights.
pimp.gif

Eorr - obsidians
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oli - stopping through with the gems
smokin.gif

just got a second pair of these in....many thanks again for going over the stitching V
glasses.gif

also sent him these to add a lil flavor to 'em...before:

after (they are now my Undftd IV inspired Current 90's)

and these just came in from Gooey, thanks bro
smokin.gif

Whats good Fam? Ugly Monday here in SoCal...

Mayor Mayhem -
eek.gif
Great Lights collection and nice pickups bro!
pimp.gif

East - Was ur uncle affected by the quake? Hope all ur Fam is ok...
Jay - Dope Bursts! I have yet to pickup a pair...
Dan - Beautiful pic of the 95s!
RL - Nice pickup! Take a pic of the set!
Clutch - Fat bubble Bursts are looking good!
Jake -
eek.gif
AMAZING job bro!!!
Seth - Dope 96s... What was the name of that oxyclean spray u suggested before? Haha I lost the paper...
Circle - Nice Easter AMs... I would have wore em if I owned em lol
UK - Very nice rotation!
Oli - Dope AM87s!

This dropped recently...Its a new smaller 4 oz. kit for $15... I know a lot of people swear by this stuff, planning to grab a kit soon...
359bfi9.jpg

Just updated the sig... Please help end my AM drought!!!

All the sz. 8.5s I will be selling two pairs in the bs thread but just wanna give you guys a chance to pick them up

I will be selling

Green Pattas

AM 1 chillis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom