TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty stoked about this win. Been trying to find a good deal on these for a while now.

The search is still on for the gray's in a 13.

-Jay

These were at Champs for like $109 today, but I didn't ask about the size run.  Just don't see 2009's on a sale price much so it might be worth checking out if anybody wants them less than retail.

NAM2009Plus1.jpg

A lot of good stuff in here the last couple pages. Good stuff guys. Wore these for another day @ work in Vegas.

385897747.jpg

***Wet Republic***

385897746.jpg

What up Fam!

AM87 - dope pickups dude...them silver/blue 97's must be copped
devil.gif

L - what's the deal with those samples? presto x lunar sole x torch material?
nerd.gif

Timothy - sick opiums, one day i'll have those
pimp.gif

Brian/Denver - no words need for those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i went ahead and shaved the horse hair off the swoosh with some clippers....it's a lot less shiny and has a velcro/felt kind of feel to it now
smokin.gif

and i wore these all day yesterday...

these two today...

i hope everyone is having a great weekend
glasses.gif

all very nice Justin. tempting me with those 112's. funny, I wore those TN's all day Friday AND Saturday, lol. good job on that horse hair too, much better. got any idea for the tongue tag?

Ian......I'll hit you up later about your TAF x SU4 tee, my phone won't let me PM for some reason.

Cris.

So apologies if I miss anything
wink.gif
Loads of dope stuff as per usual Fam.

Kinda liking those Denim 90s Air Attacks. Will have to see more of those
nerd.gif

Warren - dope Parras, congrats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brian - belated birthday wishes bro, hope you had/ are having a good one! Nice Bursts up there and btw, the Caves were 22,000-23,000 Yen.
eastla - Slates came out great! Well worth hunting down compared to those forthcoming look-nothin-a-likes.
Neil - clean Varsity 87 shot and those Safety Bursts look beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice Icarus collection also. Thanks for the heads up on those Caves too!
tongue.gif

RLT -  forgot what size you are but if it's 12, the Total Orange JD 95s sold out but looked to have had a restock (prolly recalled from stores) so I would not sleep any longer if you def want those now.
Shaun - lovely Obsidians... still on the hunt myself.
Andrew - fantastic pics from CGS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
looked like a great success. Funnily enough, I had the Pigeons (as part of a 3 pair deal)... my least fave of the White Dunks, so I ended up selling for very silly money just last year.
eorr - very nice HOAs & Safety 95s.
Cris - not even a fan of Homegrowns, but those iDs came out really good! Another top iD for the collection.

Justin - great job on that trimming that horse hair, 100% better now. 112s look extra nice in that pic too, maybe it's the black laces or the muted yellow looking more green, but it's def making me think twice about selling my pair now
embarassed.gif

Sky Blue Lights pics as promised:
4533123283_efa77c0694.jpg
4533755194_ee1d2a3f0a.jpg

4533752048_21fb373359.jpg

A great looking Summer shoe. Btw, the orange is a brighter neon colour than the pics show.

Finally un-DS'd these on Thurs and was somewhere nice, so made more of an effort for the pic:

4533765088_b2d9cf6e6e_b.jpg

4533130207_92b027b1a8_b.jpg

Definitely one of my favourite Air Max now... I feel a fool for taking so long to wear them!
embarassed.gif

Saturday:

4533775362_e948df848d_b.jpg

Sorry for the big pics, the medium ones I normally use are tiny as they're a different aspect ratio.

Adob0 - Yeh I was going through security in Vegas. Snapped a quick pic. VERY DOPE Parras man.

Gooey - VERY VERY DOPE sir!!! I still need to get my hands on those Urawas & BRS'. Sz. 11/11.5 anyone? LOL

Justin and Gooey killing it once again.

These were just re-listed on the bay.

I'm a bit confused as to why someone would mess with such a beautiful shoe.

Looks like they did a decent job tho.

A "un-customed" sz. 13 is still on top of the wanted list.

What's up all.........

Yesterday:

Today:

I found an old Nike TAF logo I was messin' with a couple years back maybe, haha, we'd get so busted if produced.

This shelf was suppose to be for all the Babies essentials, you can see I'm too lazy to bring the shoes upstairs and put them back in their boxes:

Cris.

Damn i like that AM Fam logo Cris, someone should approach them for a collaboration with the most famous group of Nike collectors in the world....

I dont think they'd mind that on our next T shirts for instance...

I like the look of those Attacks Mayhem, good job.

No ams today.

Brian -
pimp.gif

Justin - the official AMFAM groomer
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Nice work man, they look much improved.  Nice TNs and 87s too
pimp.gif

warren - nice pic!
gooey - thanks for the light pics and awesome shots of your 87s
pimp.gif

JTTL - I have been watching those as well, they do seem to be have been done pretty well.  And I oddly kind of like the blue, not sure why.
Cris - nice lights and 87s 
pimp.gif
.  I like the rack pic too, that's a lot of 87s! And I still want a pair of r4's in the og cw, I've always like those a lot for some reason.

Have a good Monday fam!

What up Fam?

Too much heat to comment on.  Sucks being gone so long and having to play catch up.

Stopping by to share my latest pick up.  $67 shipped qualifies this purchase for TCA
happy.gif
?

man I need a clean/ds pair of '03 neons.  nice stuff.  

Cris - pics/logo look cool, love the og mesh!

gooey - thanks, they're air max 94's, released in '96.  I've worn them a few times too, and they seem stable.  and damn dude you wear urawas one day, brs the next, haha geez.  walkin' on fire!  those lights are very summery. 

Larrivee, Icarus
pimp.gif

Cris, lovely AMLs. I regret getting rid of that pair.

Gusto, Vegas?

Justin, sick pics!  I might have to get those Attack AM1s and a Gilette....lol

Gooey, thanks for the Sky Blue AML pics. If that Easter aqua was gone, I'd snag...for now I'll just grab the Miami colored 180s droppin' this month.  And dope Urawas!

blakperl, nice deal. I think those are on sale at Niketowns now too.

ajdlt, 2003 Neons are dopeness.  Best quality non OG neon retro, IMO...

Adobo, Parras
pimp.gif

Weather is getting warmer in Chicago, so the Lebrons/Kobes/Jordans will be stashed shortly in place for all my Maxs
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom