TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

I asked this in the AM1 thread, but could I get a price check on Atmos Viotech AM1's? Just trying to make sure I'm not paying completely over market price. 

Thanks! 

size, condition, box? you were very general with your question....
For DS and VNDS pairs...there's a listing on eBay right now where everything is included and they pass as DS (in the photos at least) for $500. On the other hand, Footage has a completely DS pair for a thousand dollars, which is ridiculous to me. I'm guessing VNDS pairs go for $450-$500, so I was just thinking if I have that pegged wrong. 

well pay whatever they are worth to you. Its hard to judge price now because of the crazy rape prices people post stuff for. Like Footage asking $1k for them, but on the flip side, there are people willing to pay that.....

glad I have most of these crazy ridiculously priced shoes already lol

AM$ will chime in I'm sure and give you a good range of price to pay...

Oh, I meant that it sounded like he snitched on you.

Hit my PM anytime. I'm not really into that by choice as much as it's just the path that life has led me down if you will.

of course he snitched, lets be honest, look at him. I got you, I'm gonna drop you a PM in a bit, thanks man!

For DS and VNDS pairs...there's a listing on eBay right now where everything is included and they pass as DS (in the photos at least) for $500. On the other hand, Footage has a completely DS pair for a thousand dollars, which is ridiculous to me. I'm guessing VNDS pairs go for $450-$500, so I was just thinking if I have that pegged wrong. 
450-550 for DS viotech

small sizes go for the low, large sizes for the high

substract 10% from the asking price for VNDS pairs

12945995053_bc570d017b_c.jpg

Lemon - on a role huh! Beastly line up

TAK - those last 90s are crazy! Ultraminish 180 CW. I like it!

Aneks- thanks for the love! Hoa, pattas, and vios are lovely!

Filthy - holding it tight! Blue Urawa always a eye catcher! Currys and hold right look amazing!

Have a question.

My boy just hit me up about a DS pair of AM95 Japan Camos that he has from the pack. Said if I wanted them that he would do $140 shipped. Seems like a good deal, but I think that they're ok, not amazing, but they're ok. Just wondering if they would be something good to have for a trade down the road?

AMD - still the wise guy :smh: :lol:

CoOrdinate- Retail isnt that bad I suppose. Not sure many of us around here really care for that whole pack? If its something you like , go for it. If you plan on using them as trade bait, you may have to stock them for a few years. Good luck with that:wink:

Back
Top Bottom