TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Yo sling,

I was searching Google for a picture of a pair of Air Anodyne from lord knows what year and one of the results was your blog.

Every now and then I flashback to a sneaker from my past a search it and today, that was the pair.

I envy you for having a pair.

ill - what size ya looking for? Ya talking about white/ultramarine pair? I shall keep an eye out for ya if ya still looking for them that is.cheers.

ill - what size ya looking for? Ya talking about white/ultramarine pair? I shall keep an eye out for ya if ya still looking for them that is. cheers.

Am I tripping or was there a pair that was predominantly white and a pair that was predominantly Ultramarine.

Memory is so hazy......

Oh, and Denim/Cord Patta AM1's today.

Trust.

That White Viotech T is crazy! What colorway would you do for a new T?

Laser Blue?

If anyone is interested, I have an XL Black Viotech and a M Black Infrared that I can part with. I doubled up on a few of these when I was between weights.

I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a Large.

Lemme know. bguira will tell you I'm legit.

Awesome stuff guys!! And awesome shirts Cris!! I hope to join the team as well, if I can get 15 votes as stated. 

Msgt16- Vac tech 90's, and 1's look good. And thanks! 

Rich- Love those ID's. Especially the 3m swoosh 

Bside- Awesome Hot lime 90's! The Fat unit days.. 

Battleground- Awesome 90's! 

Aneks- Awesome 1's as always! 

Sling- Awesome size? 180's! 

Give these guys a breather today.. 

wow, thanks for the update. re-reading the first page, are votes the same thing as "stamps of approval"? Appreciate the votes guys!

yup..

amd as Brian metioned, dont get discouraged by a low amount of votes... a lot of voting went on this morning :lol:

All - I updated my last post because aneks had more votes than I thought and I forgot Rpreme. It has been updated.

Conor - yep, we changed fro m10 + 3 to just flat out 15.

Jason - first page probably needs an update. I gotta get with C1 about that. It's just flat out 15 votes from fam members with at least 6 months tenure now.

Steve - I love your avy, delicious.

Cris - dope tee pics, I love the one with the infrared ink tub, really cool. Never saw that white/purple shirt before... I'll PM ya abotu the 1st page.

Wow, some MAJOR voting action went down today! Here's an update to my previous post. Current votes:

BSIDE: 1 vote

BIP Roberts: 3 votes

DJBootleg: No votes

msgt16: 10 votes

Rpreme: 4 votes

AM9092: 4 votes

aneks: 14 votes (only one more!)

higuy: 12 votes

Kingwonder: 12 votes

aneks needs 1 vote, higuy and kingwonder each need 3, almost there fellas!

(sorry for the double post, here's some shoes)

Safaris on Ice:

Last edited:
lol, so ive heard. appreciate the support. i was honestly surprised aneks total wasnt higher in your previous post. he's overdue.

Brian - How do I vote? I don't have FB and the site's latest app is Arvins.

Thanks for the kind words on the Infra set everyone. Shaun - I don't mind the pre-yellowed midsoles as much, just cause it's something different and unique to add to bunch of sneakers that all look relatively the same haha. But to each their own.

Anyone pick up the EM Infras? I was considering those too, but I'm on the fence on those.

Wow so much good stuff! Good luck guys with the votes! Haven't been here in a minute and I missed out so much! Didn't realize NT went mobile!

Good luck to the new applicants......

Ralph....dope Urawa's, I'm in the works of re-uniting with a pair again....ehem, Chris, haha.

Brian....you know me and Safari's, my top favorite!!!!

And I would like to welcome our newest addition to Team AM Fam:

ANEKS

Welcome Fam!!!!!!!!

Cris.

Love how this thread is really active lately. The more people post the more I want to come and participate. Thanks for all the votes, its really kind of exciting. Just wanted to add that I am not into all the whole 'sneakerhead' thing but people on this thread just seem to be honestly good guys, also after doing a few buys and trades with people here and always found them to be 100% chill and easy to deal with, so it prompted me to apply!

Lots of nice stuff (even since yesterday !)

Rpreme and Denver with two of my favorite pairs...

Today for brunch with the girl:

EDIT : I was just writing this as I got the email from Mike. THANK YOU ALL !

Last edited:
Like I promised by wears for today after I changed it up. Congrats to some upcoming fam members soon to be announced :smokin 8)

***edit***
CONGRATS ANEKS!!!!

#TeamAMfam

One of my faves, AM1 "Book of Ones"

Last edited:
^ I need some Curry's again......look above you dude if you haven't seen.

Like the old days......"I'M PUTTING AN APB OUT ON SOME MESH CURRY'S" Get at me......

Cris.

I love how aneks posts at the same time Cris is posting to welcome him in to the fam, lol. Right on cue! Congrats aneks, if you're on FB, would like to get you on the FB fam page. PM me if you're into it.

That White Viotech T is crazy! What colorway would you do for a new T?

Laser Blue?

If anyone is interested, I have an XL Black Viotech and a M Black Infrared that I can part with. I doubled up on a few of these when I was between weights.

I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a Large.

Lemme know. bguira will tell you I'm legit.

I'll take that Black Viotech in XL if you want to sell it!

Congrats Aneks! I knew it was only a matter of time. I think I'm eligible to vote now so I'll place some votes soon. For those still waiting for votes or low on votes, don't get discouraged...took me almost a year if not a year to get approved but I hung around because this is really one of the only threads I frequent on NT and it has some of the most helpful people in it. Good luck!

Recycled but wearing these today:

Last edited:
feel the same, aneks. congrats man, like i said, overdue!

nice book of ones. at one point i had way too many gray pairs of sneakers and knew i needed to unload some. mine went to wei for cheap. dude buys so much kicks he dont even remember lol.

rich the bounce off the 3m in the first pic is crazy! cool capture.

Congrats to Aneks!

Thanks for the update on the votes Fam! :smokin

Chris - those tees are nice, need to have those some day...:tongue:
sling, arvin - clean wears and pics!
aneks, rpreme, denver, airon - nice wears! still searching for a pair. :nerd:
rich - very nice pickup on those ID's!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom