TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Damn, Kingwonder... It's been a minute since I've seen that screen name. Welcome back...

Torture Tues @ work. I swear youd think these "somewhat" grown *** kids would print their class schedules before the Semester started:smh:

I feel your pain.

Oh, and hey, guess what? Another long time applicant has been approved!

Welcome Kingwonder to the AMfam!

Its about time Kingwonder. I remember seeing you post on the regular, way before I became FAM. Hope to see you stick around.

Brian-you know how they does lol freakin dumbasces

Kingwonder : Welcome.

Does that mean I am no longer the FNG ?

Mike, nice pickup. I actually didnt see he had those......

Markix : liking the HOA, mine are still sitting in their box.

Proof that I own something other than Am1, but I think there is something wrong with them ? The midsole is all faded to white...:

Welcome to the Fam Roy!!! Finally!!!

What I'm wearing right now..

I have been scouring the internet and I decided to turn back to the FAM. Does anyone know where I could find a copy of Matt Stevens AM100 book? I have known about it for a while but I cannot seem to find one on ebay or anywhere for that matter!

Bruggs: You should be able to contact Matt directly. He was doing a limited print run and then looking at possibly doing a wider release. I was taking a look at the thank you page and noticed a couple of Fam names on there... Y'all know who you are !

Tak: looks like they might be getting the 'vintage' treatment too. You be better off looking for a pair of 06s

Last edited:
Today I was reminded once again what a true blessing it is to be a part of this group. Kevin (K-Dog) hit me up and said he had something for me and to swing by his work today, for which I wore these:

I come to find out that Jake hit up Kev about a pair of 93's thinking he was looking for them. Kev being the shoe hoarder that he is already had like 6 pairs, but knew I had been missing a pair of 93's in my collection and had been hunting this particular colorway for well over a year now. So, he hits up the seller, scores em for next to nothing and surprises me with em. Truly FAM, we all blessed to be associated with such wonderful people. They fell victim to a rookie mid-sole repaint but nothing that can't be fixed. They're going to head to Jake for a full restoration, and even more than the pair themselves how I came about them I'll always appreciate. #GOFAM

Kev, and Jake: Thank you gentleman!!! One more of the very few pairs left on my list crossed off.

:smokin

Aneks: :rofl: I see what you did there.
They need to come off this vintage kick. Give me vintage quality / shape / bubble size, not the yellowing. Damn. Thought that'd be common sense.

liquid: Good to see you in here brother!!! Nice wear FAM!!!

Mr.Tak: talk of more shoes.....other than 90's. You feelin ok old man?

am9092: Nice wear Sir and killer shot! How bout a pic of some AM1's in front of that inside out building?

Be well FAM and have a great weekend!!!!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
Andrew- LOL Must be a pre-mid life crisis ? At least 3 of 4 new pairs Ive snagged are 90s.

Always good to hear stories about FAM helping FAM!

andrew, great IATR 90's and awesome pick up on the 93's!!!

mike and aneks sweet 90's as well

awesome atmos as well up there.

had to get these, dont see to many newer model am in here, thought i'd break that up a bit. If you havent tried these on, i suggest you do. comfort is crazy. This will be my new pair of runners for the next couple month i believe. volt pair en route as well
smile.gif

Cleveland--- nice pick up on the 93's.

Lemon--- I was looking at the volt pair myself.

Nice wears everyone.

The search is over for me on these. Finally. Well worth the wait..

Untitled by B-Side313, on Flickr

Last edited:
Finally there's a mobile version! I can try and start posting again,,, I can't do it at work anymore like before....So this time, I'll try to start posting more so Tim won't make fun anymore...

BTW... just a question... How do u guys post pics that big???

What I was wearing earlier... finally got warmer in LA to wear shorts again...

Wei too much goin on in here for me to keep up....

High points need to be brought to attention though...

HIGUY! Congrats homie! Cant wait for pics!

And ofcourse, Kingwonder, congrats on the induction!

every time I wear these I feel like they're gonna die. That mixed with the obscene toe crease makes for a sketchy wear :lol: Even my back up pair looks like it's gonna crumble. Grey suedes seem much more fragile than the other original colorways and I have no idea why.

a lot going on in this thread lately :nthat:
Those 93s are pristine!

Bside- great currys!

Sprigan- lovely 87's i love goooooooooooolllllllddd *goldfinger voice*

c4 those triax are amazing, hope they hold up for years to come

had to wear these today..

Nice wears everyone.

Those 93's are looking nice.

And Battleground dope wears. Those burst are nice.

Back
Top Bottom