TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Nice 93s, folks. Definitely an unappreciated model. That bubble was bonkers in its day.

BG - killin' it right above.

Keeping with the sample theme, here's what I wore today. Why Nike didn't release these among the flood of crap that gets green lit is beyond me!

dope 93s, bursts, spiris, and 95s....

those 2013s are nice! didnt think theyd look as good as they do in person... will def grab a pair if I can get a DEEP discount. That 180 retail price tag is not the business.

good stuff all around Fam! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Awesome stuff everyone! 

Kingwonder- Congrats!

Aneks- Very nice infrared 90's

Tak- Clean 90's as always Mike!

AM9092- Very clean Atmos 1's!!

Cleveland222- Awesome wear and pickup on the 93's Andrew! 

Lemon- Very nice pickup. Those look comfortable 

Battleground- Beautiful wears! Lovin those Michigan spiridons 
nthat.gif

Today... 

Internet been down a couple of days, finally its up again! dope stuff from everyone!:smokin

kingwonder - congrats on being a member of amfam!:D

these today:

Last edited:
those 2013s are nice! didnt think theyd look as good as they do in person... will def grab a pair if I can get a DEEP discount. That 180 retail price tag is not the business.!

Yeah, that's my thought too.

I buy the new release AMs as a real utilitarian purchase. I basically beat that pair - it's usually what I throw on to walk the dog or run to the supermarket, etc. So, usually what I do is wait until the sales start kicking in and pick up the best colorway I can for about $100. Sometimes, if I can get a CW I really love, I'll even double up so that I'm not forced to grab next year's pair if I don't love them and I can't get a color I want at the price I want.

Yeah, that's my thought too.

I buy the new release AMs as a real utilitarian purchase. I basically beat that pair - it's usually what I throw on to walk the dog or run to the supermarket, etc. So, usually what I do is wait until the sales start kicking in and pick up the best colorway I can for about $100. Sometimes, if I can get a CW I really love, I'll even double up so that I'm not forced to grab next year's pair if I don't love them and I can't get a color I want at the price I want.

Yea the $180 price is steep. I only paid 130$ for the red pair and I got my volt pair from the employee store for 90$ I need to get back to the ES and get the rest of the good colors before the sell out.. Amazing shoe, had at least 10 people say something about them yesterday while at work haha!

BG- great bursts and spiri's

Bip- nice teals

Rpreme- awesome huf's

msgt- we missed you! sweet 97's

EastLA- those look incredible, awesome pick up and wear with those.

HOA's today

Aneks - good call on proving your not a am1 fiend! Hahaha

Likuidmetal -I can never find my size :/ good stuff nonetheless. Neon am lights are so nice 

Tak - looking good as always in them 90s

AM9092 - simply beautiful 
Cleveland - still debating if I should pull the trigger on those 90s. Maybe wait till they go in clearance here in HI. Lucky grab on the 93s! 

BSide - Currys are always on point!!

Battleground - I need me tho spiridons! Those samples are sick!!!

BIProberts - so sick! That 3M!!

Rpreme - Nice pair. Glad I got to pick one up for a decent price!

Msgt16 - I want!!!

Eastlasmokeshop - mini swooshin!!!

Lemon - HOA looking good!

Not a big fan of matching shoes but she insisted...

Last edited:
chris - lovely 87's! leather and baby swoosh!:smokin

lemon - haha! thanks! nice HOA's!

geces - skulls are clean!

marcus - clean 90's! pics are getting better!:D

chris - great Huas!

these today:

Last edited:
Fam is back in full swing of things looks like. Thanks for the props, fam!

Today.

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

Slingman, excuse my ignorance, but what are these????? I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen these before! >D But I definately would like to get my hands on a pair....if still possible that is. ***** is :pimp:

never seen those as someones grails... congrats on the wash packs tho dude! nice to see people think out of the box!

Last edited:
never seen those as someones grails... congrats on the wash packs tho dude! nice to see people think out of the box!

haha yeah i totally missed the boat on these when they came out..04 i believe?..

i just never really saw them around much but they're so dope to me

Markix: whats the story with them. never seen that colourway before.

MSGT : BHM are nice mate. I think I need to wear mine again soon.

doodadee : Good pickup. Never managed to get the wash packs. Always liked them.

Today for me.

Markix: whats the story with them. never seen that colourway before.

MSGT : BHM are nice mate. I think I need to wear mine again soon.

doodadee : Good pickup. Never managed to get the wash packs. Always liked them.

Today for me.

grrrr.... >:

Back
Top Bottom