TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Markix: whats the story with them. never seen that colourway before.

They are ID's from 2006. Avaialble at the old 255 ID Nike Studio in store. Fred (T21D) has a pair as well. If I recall his look slightly different. They also did release some for sell. Very rare pair, around 90-100 pairs. Kevin (KDogLBJ23) just picked up a pair.

Here is the pair that released.

Here is a closer shot of mine I took you can sell the detail slightly better on this pic.

Thanks Chirs and Dan for the compliments.

Wei- How much was that pair $45 too?

Last edited:
what's up fam.

Cant pretend I am not excited about these, been searching for a while and can't believe I found a DS pair. 

Nice pick up on the KRs! No wonder why you were getting rid of all those pairs...

Good stuff everyone! 

Msgt16- Very clean 97's, and BHM 1's. 

Eastla- Very nice Womens grape AM1's. Lovin the forefoot swoosh 
nthat.gif

Lemon- Thanks, Very clean HOA 95 neons!

Geces23- Clean skull packs. And it's good to match with your other half sometimes. haha

MarkIX- Very clean 90's

Battleground- Superb Huas!

Doodadeee- Very nice pickup on the wash pack. 

Aneks- Nice viotechs! Lovin that unit flex.. Also, nice pickup on the KR 1's. 

Wei- Second pair of Urawas!!!! You're killing me! Did you score those for $45 too? 

Today.. 

Airkeung: love those, always thought they were referred to as 3m for some reason. Rare as hell !

Airkeung: love those, always thought they were referred to as 3m for some reason. Rare as hell !

yeah, same here. the obsidian/grey/white '03 durabuck/mesh pair is usually referred to as "Obsidians". always heard these called 3ms because of the reflective layer behind the mesh. not that it matters much, but, you know, nerds gonna nerd. pretty unique pair. the "gold leaf" 90s have the same reflective mesh, I believe, and for some reason, I want to say there's another pair as well, but I can't remember what it is.

wore these '03 Persian BWs for the football games on Sunday...

I know all you Bay Area and DMV area people are hyped for the Harbaugh Bowl.

Andrew - Nice idea! i'll shoot a pic of 87s in front of the pompidou center once the snow is melted!

doodadeee - Nice wash pack 1s, i need to find these, def an underrated colorway! great escapes, i need these too :frown: what a man of good taste haha

aneks - nice vios! 

Markix - AMAZING 90s

KingWonder - Nice Stealths, i need these to complete the leather set!

Sorry, 6 to 8" of snow in front of my house, no AMs wears in the last days :D

They need to come off this vintage kick. Give me vintage quality / shape / bubble size, not the yellowing. Damn. Thought that'd be common sense.

exactly.

i don't want a yellowed midsole unless it happens naturally...

pretty dumb, and i have been surprised how many NT'ers have been buying into it...

but whatever...

diff strokes and all that.

anyways, happy new years am fam!

how do those hyperfuse 90's fit? specifically the infrareds (also have my eye on that bears colorway)...

i quite like them, but wanna make sure.

i wear a 13 in the HOA's and 2010's... could prolly squeeze into a 12 if i laced super loose.

thanx in advance.

here's a couple recent AM wears:

'05 HOA's in Miami:

these the other day:

and unDSed OG 1990 Air Base II's for my bday (don't think i ever posted it here):

peace y'all...

Last edited:
another nice break coming in here!
congrats to kingwonder
wei always with the amazing and thrifty pickups!
always love seeing juke's posts and him and eastla always make wish i had smaller feet to get pairs easier and also fit samples.
been tempted a few times to grab those gray suede triax, but the fear of crumbling holds me back.
aneks, your post made me want to flip through the book to see who else contributed. my copy is back at my parents house =( congrats on the krs! saw those posted somewhere a couple weeks ago. probably on a fb group.
and dang, those air base IIs. fantastic.

Once again.........too much stuff to comment on it all.

Very nice wears and pickups from everyone. :smokin

Wei - you suck.

Trying to catch up on some stuff here...

F I N A L L Y was able to snag a pair of these. Will post better pics once I get done with them.

Grabbed these a couple of weeks ago:

And some wears since I last posted any:

I've gotta start checking in here more often! Good problem to have though 8)

seth- nice bursts! Outta curiosity, how's you grey suedes holding up?
thread's been moving good, lots of great posts by everyone

Good stuff fam.

Proto those base are amazing. Wish i could find a pair for a reasonable price.

Nice wears and pick ups Seth

Tak- ehh same thing different day

JD- nice bacons, which CW in the 98's you looking for?

Today I was reminded once again what a true blessing it is to be a part of this group. Kevin (K-Dog) hit me up and said he had something for me and to swing by his work today, for which I wore these:

I come to find out that Jake hit up Kev about a pair of 93's thinking he was looking for them. Kev being the shoe hoarder that he is already had like 6 pairs, but knew I had been missing a pair of 93's in my collection and had been hunting this particular colorway for well over a year now. So, he hits up the seller, scores em for next to nothing and surprises me with em. Truly FAM, we all blessed to be associated with such wonderful people. They fell victim to a rookie mid-sole repaint but nothing that can't be fixed. They're going to head to Jake for a full restoration, and even more than the pair themselves how I came about them I'll always appreciate. #GOFAM

Kev, and Jake: Thank you gentleman!!! One more of the very few pairs left on my list crossed off.

:smokin

Aneks: :rofl: I see what you did there.
They need to come off this vintage kick. Give me vintage quality / shape / bubble size, not the yellowing. Damn. Thought that'd be common sense.

liquid: Good to see you in here brother!!! Nice wear FAM!!!

Mr.Tak: talk of more shoes.....other than 90's. You feelin ok old man?

am9092: Nice wear Sir and killer shot! How bout a pic of some AM1's in front of that inside out building?

Be well FAM and have a great weekend!!!!!

-Andrew-

Andrew: Glad I could cross a pair of 93's for you for the low. Kev(I guessed) that his name hit me on ebay about my previous shoes. I'm glad I could be of service..sort of. It wild how a piar of shoes can cross this many hands. I could spot my horrible paint job from anywhere! Ha

Back
Top Bottom