TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Love seeing all these lists posted. Unique and similiar. One thing's for sure: it's not easy naming a top 5 of that model. Probably the hardest model to do so for imo.

Rpreme: Those are much appreciated in here and perfectly appropriate to post. Nice pic!!!

Lemon: Killer Spruce's. I've had a DS pair for awhile now I just can't seem to bring out. Keep going back and forth with whether or not I want to keep em. Looking mighty fresh in that pic!

Snax: great pic list and those OG HUA's.....OMG!!! Congrats on those!!

MSGT: Killer pic and killer pair. Not a 95 fan but always drool over that pair.

Brian: Greatly appreciate your list. You've always got wonderful insight / perspective my friend.

There's been non-stop snow here so haven't been able to rock AM's outdoors in quite some time.
I had to get my fix so I've been rocking them to the gym: (Sorry for the Foggy-Tak-Like pix)

Be well all!!!!

-Andrew-

S'up Fam.

East : Really great stuff in there.

Lemon: Spruce are great.

Andrew: ARE YOU MAD ?! 90s to the gym... get some lunars or flyknits bro !

Nice to see people name their picks. I know that as soon as I put mine up I would have second, third and forth thoughts about it. There are just so many nice Am1's its a very good palette for designs and people have created a lot of great versions. I guess I am lucky to have 4 of my top 5 but that may be changing ....

in the meantime I have to make do with these for my Dave White fix (i hope I am allowed to post these in here) :

Last edited:
Aneks: Stabs are greatly appreciated in here as well. Post away! And nice pair btw! Love my pair. Wouldn't mind a back-up.
I've admittedly considered buying another pair just to throw the laces in some DW ID's I have. |I

I have some lunarglide 4's and plenty of flyknits. All of which I love working out in, but if I'm not running / doing cardio I prefer a pair
that I don't generally get to see through the winter. Also, I'm trying to confuse the mutants at the gym by wearing a different pair every
time I go.

Cleveland222-nice 90 wears to the gym.
Aneks-nice Dave white stabs!
Ralph, great pic of your spiridons

Thanks fellas.

Whaa' my picture is more clear than Clevelands. *the world can end now

thanks for the love on my spruces everyone, they are one of my favs

Rpreme- awesome spiris!

Andrew- you absolutely need to keep the spruces, such a good colorway. great pairs for the gym as well, always keep them guessing haha

Aneks- Sweet stabbers

Tak- the am90 king strikes again

I almost feel honored. BG with his "Tak-On" Now tha'killa w/ "Air Taks" .......must be my age?

Hola

HOA

David, Wei, Shaun, Andrew, Mike, Ralph, Dan, Tahl, Chris and Bennett all great stuff. Hope I didnt miss anyone. Sorry if i did. and AIRMAXSYNDICATE nice to see you always contributing, interested to see your pics.

Marcus, you killed me with those HOAs lol. your comment on my IG makes total sense now haha(even tho I got it before, i see what you did there lol)

Wei- great pattas!

scored a good pair off the good ol eBay today! Pics when they arrive
smokin.gif

AIRMAXSYNDICATE nice to see you always contributing, interested to see your pics.
this I want to see! :D

dope stuff everyone!

David - can't wait to see your new pickup!
Marcus - dope shoe and pic!
Wei - my fave from the patta set!

Clean 90's s dubl.
Wei! Great wear man! Still regret not getting these at retail. Smh
Marcus! Nice hoa's. I still want a pair.
Lemon! Man! You've picked up so many pairs this year already.
Battleground. Great top 5 man! I have 3 of those pairs haha. Dang black and grey of mesh are on top of my list.

awesome pairs BG, those mini swoosh and black og mesh are
eek.gif

Bennett- yes I have had a good amount of pick ups so far but I have been unloading a bunch of stuff that never gets worn, you know foams and such haha.

happy thursday to all!

How about TOP 5 Air Max 90s?

1: BRS PWs :nerd:
2: Millers :nerd:
3:SF iD
4:DWs
5:Bacons
*Needed that fast cash and sold off SFs, DWs, and Bacons :frown:

My Top 5 I still own;
1:Escape IIs
2:Gold Leaf / 3Ms
3:Euro Maize
4:Storms
5:Infrareds :wow:

My "other" Top 5 lol
1: Maize
2: Stealth Grys
3:Graphites
4:Stealth Blues
5:Khakis

My "other-other' Top 5
1:LAFs
2:Safaris
3:Hot Limes
4:Sunbursts
5:Deep Reds

ehh' skruuwz it!

Todays wear:

Last edited:
my top am90 list of all am90s owned and not owned:
1. infrared
2. infrared
3. infrared
4. infrared
5. mx orange

brs pws, spruces, bacons, limes, milers, etc are all nice but the infrared is one of the most perfect shoes imo. up there with the white/red/black jordan 1, neon 95s and bc3s.

for non cardio gym action, i prefer frees or chucks over anything air max or lunar. gonna try a pair of romaleos 2 on my next payday. hopefully i can get back in the gym soon. bg or anyone else try romaleos?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom