TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Hello guys, I'm for some info on these. Whats a decent price? Are they hard to come by? I noticed there were only a few pair on Ebay, in my size at least, and they were kind of expensive. Limited quantities?

Thise are on shelf at nike still here in australia. Shouldnt be hard to find on ebay for retail.

Thise are on shelf at nike still here in australia. Shouldnt be hard to find on ebay for retail.

Only ones on ebay in my size are $200+ plus int'l shipping. Wouldn't mind paying int'l shipping price for the retail cost.

Were they not a US release?

Last edited:
[/IMG]

What's up from Australia fam. Just picked these up DS 1998. I remember the shoe from back in the day but does anyone know the exact name of these. Sole has BRS 1000 and 25 PSI markings. Would really appreciate if someone knows the exact name as I've searched everywhere. Thanks.

Get on it. You're missing out on local deals and info....shoot me a pm with your location and ill give you a heads up.

Picked up a few big bubble gems for the new year. All three for $65 shipped. Happy New Year!                                                                 

Last edited:
Hello guys, I'm for some info on these. Whats a decent price? Are they hard to come by? I noticed there were only a few pair on Ebay, in my size at least, and they were kind of expensive. Limited quantities?

The OG is one of the G.O.A.T. :smokin

Sorry for not answering your question.

Picked up a few big bubble gems for the new year. All three for $65 shipped. Happy New Year!                                                                 
nice stuff, but you can only use them for decoration, they are deff not wearable

Back
Top Bottom