i have ever played
their is so much historical value behind it
Knight of the templar
nerd.gif

and the Glyphs
plz we need a team
so yall know the deal throw it in your signature 
wink.gif

I was/am too busy having fun with the game itself to decipher all the symbolism besides the corporate takeover %#+! goin on.
laugh.gif

I do indeed love this damn game though.

AC is my *%, I still haven't played part 2 yet, I wanted to get my MW2 fix filled before I started playing it.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

is there a map for all of the feathers? i need it.
Word, I was thinkin abt playing it rite now, but too much of the game in 1 sitting gets boring, dats jus me...

I got Altairs suit already.

This game is crack!

It's the best game I'm playing until I buy Mass Effect 2

I agree with others, this game is fun. I'm close to beating it, but I've been slacking.

i love all new elements they added to it, especially the fact that side missions arent required and to make up for that they seemed

to make the main story longer, which is a great thing. i wonder if they're going to continue the series

Game makes me feel so badass. Was gonna return it until my friend compaired it to zelda. I had to try it. And loved it

bro game is amazing ilove the hidden blades game is full of crack i got the xbox 360 version an i beast it twice
i love it

I got it for xmas but i just started playing it. I was fixed on uncharted 2 but it was time to put that game down. I'm already at 33% but with all the unlockables thats probably half the story line. This game is much improved from the first one which is saying alot because I was already a huge fan.
Hope the series continues. It be cool if it goes in a whole new direction like make it in the future and say your future is predetermined and already written in your DNA or something like that.

AC2
pimp.gif
what a sweet game. collecting the feathers weren't annoying like i thought it would be. i can't stop playing this game

It is a dope game, but recently I haven't been able to put MW2 and 2k10 down. I'ma try to get some serious AC2 in, in the next couple days..

I loved this game. I beat it about a month ago. I really hope the 3rd installment is just as good a sequel as this was.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

I loved this game. I beat it about a month ago. I really hope the 3rd installment is just as good a sequel as this was.
is this confirmed already?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by NJstress03

is this confirmed already?
There's no doubt with the way the game ends.  I beat 1 & 2 back to back last month and I agree this game is sick.  About to cop the new DLC mission
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox > Assassins creed
That opinion sucks, just like your Super Bowl prediction
tongue.gif

This game is ill, period. I beat it once and already close to beating it for a second time. I completely forgot to get Altair's armor the first time I beat it until after the final assassination. Funny thing is I played the first game and didn't get past the training, was irritated with the control scheme. I just recently rented it again from gamefly and about to give it another shot after I complete AC2 100%.

Back
Top Bottom