Team Elites on Nike ID.

The Nike Id site added the Jordan Team Elite to the Roster for customizing for $140. I just hope JB doesnt go over the top with this concept because itcould seriously get out of hand.
The Team ID is a bad concept alone just imagine if the Retros hit the scenne on Nike Id.

The reason I think its a bad idea for teams to hit the scene is because it will gicve JB all the more reason to add retros to that list.
ohwell.gif

Go to the 'All Mens Sizes' and scroll down to almost the end of the page and and on the Right hand side you will see them.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

The Team ID is a bad concept alone
You have no idea what you're talking about son.

I would agree. You have NO clue if you think its a bad Concept. Something that makes Millions a year is BAD?

Ok. lol

Damn it I am so temped to make a pair

EDIT

GOOD THING ITS NOT A NUMBERED JORDAN SHOE OR A DUB ZERO OR A SPIZKEZ

I am going to pass on this shoe.

ill wait until there are better choices to ID

and if you think at some point you won't be able to id a sig model your prob wrong... they did it with air max, af1 and dunks.. why not make more money

^^^ my thoughts exactly. I don't want to see the day but I think its ievitable. The Team Elites are just a test. Lord knows most sneaker heads can'tresist the thought of a customized kick - so you know they'll sell well. JB has notoriously gotten wrapped up in beating a dead horse when it comes tosomething that "works" (sells well) the 1st time. i.e. The DMPs flew off the shelves - as a result we get a years worth of countdown packs. If theDMPs would've sat on shelves (which is not possible w/ those two models. I'm just saying...) then we would never have the countdown packs.

i hope they keep all retroes except the I off of id
but pleeaaaaase JB put some team flows on ID or retro them
happy.gif

I think this is just the beginning; I think they're testing how an iD with a Jumpman on it will go.

And I think they'll go well enough to add another shoe with a Jumpman on it, and then another, and then another... JUST like how Nike iD first began.

^ that sounds correct^

I would wait it out for a better shoe

Though a jordan id on any shoe either a team pr numbered shoe I think would be a success.

After reading through the responses, I agree. I just hope that is doesnt carry over to the retros thats why I think its a bad concept because Im worried thatJB might start Id'ing the numbered Jordans. Now if JB's does not decide to carry this over to retros then I wouldnt have a problem making a pair. Likethe others said, I also have to wait it out for another pair. Maybe B'Loyals.
pimp.gif

As long as the Air Jordans doesn't make it to the ID, then they got my full support.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I think this is just the beginning; I think they're testing how an iD with a Jumpman on it will go.

And I think they'll go well enough to add another shoe with a Jumpman on it, and then another, and then another... JUST like how Nike iD first began.
So Ska, do you think signature(numbered) Jordans will make their way on to Nike ID ala Air Force 1s.
The Air Force 1s were high on the price, yet they were selling.
I believe in a while we will see anywhere from $200-250(maybe even as high as $300) numbered Jordan IDs

And you would be lying to yourself if you didn't think $250 numbered Jordan IDs wouldn't sell.
Think of the possibilities: cool grey VIs, evcellent qualities of OGs colorways, etc.
It would be a cash cow

Jordan ID is going to be huge and if they execute it like Nike done with the AF1 it will gross even higher.

Back
Top Bottom