Team Flight Brothers Help Out Rudy Gay

o god
eek.gif

Cradle off the bounce and the last one are winners

EDIT: I keep watching the last dunk and it's crazy! It looks like something out of a videogame. Slow rotation to fully absorb the flight. High vert,one handed...Somebody has got to pull this off in the dunk contest

umm, thats why they're team flight.

we're talking about dunks, and you bring up something not even related. is hitting a ft gonna win rudy gay the dunk contest?

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I can almost bet that they couldn't hit a FT to save their life.

Nobody said they had a future in the NBA or anything. Dunking is what they do and they're damn good at it. Give em credit for that.

That last dunk was real nice.
eek.gif

Newer one by Werm, 6'2

New one by 5'9 TDub
eek.gif

Kareem Ward, also TFC member college dunks (elbow hang off a lob in a game)

This is one of the coolest ideas really...as it's giving all these up and coming cats some exposure.

laugh.gif
at the one dunk just being named '%+%'...
laugh.gif

Impressive production on that vid though...and that last dunk and the cradle were impressive. Last one HAD to involve a trampoline.

By the way, Vincent Da is the guy making their videos now. He's the same dude who made that "The Art of War" video that has since been copied somany times, even by ESPN, and the long concept videos with the Ninja movies and basketball highlights fused into movie format.

And the craziest thing about these Flight Brothers dudes, besides the fact they're 6'2 and under doing dunks we haven't seen anybody else doperiod, is that they swear up and down they're not even showing their best stuff until their dvd releases of the tour.

that bounce cradle dunk is CRAZY!!

the last dunk killed it too..and tdub, the 5'9 dunker..his between the legs while dude was holding the ball about his head was WOW

i really liked the cradle off the bounce. that through the legs and over the man was pretty nice too.

A 5'9 dude did a 540 dunk in one of those vids for those of u who skipped it
eek.gif

Rudy Gay u better do something slick in the contest....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom