====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

(TEAM  LUNARLITE )
GRAVITY is our ENEMY 

Inaugural Member Requirements  / Instructions / Information
(subject to change once a solid # of team members are recruited)

1)Provide an INTRODUCTION stating your name,  your FAVORITE model and provide a little BACKGROUND on what got
you into LUNARlites.

2) Own at least ONE of the following LUNARlite runners/trainers;
- Lunaracer 1 / 2
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide 1 / 2
- LunarSwift
- LunarFly
- LunarEclipse
- Lunar Elite
- Lunar Rejuven8
- Lunar Rejuven8 Presto
- LunarWood 
- Run Avant
- Lunar Kayoss
* Lunar Chukka Woven

3) POST A PIC of your LUNARlite "Collection".

4)
Be a SOLID CONTRIBUTOR to the thread by posting INFO regarding releases, experiences, reviews with LUNARlite shoes,
pick-ups, WLDYWT (What Lunar Did You Wear Today?) and workouts (logs/training/etc).
Using them for their actual purpose is a PLUS!

5) NO BUYING / SELLING. That's what PMs are for
wink.gif

6) KEEP the NEGATIVITY OUT of this thread. Let's maintain this thread with a positive state of mind, helpful contributions
and respect to all its members and potential recruits!

happy.gif

7) Once you DO, FOLLOW and MAINTAIN all the steps above, PM me for a formal approval, and YOU ARE IN! 
happy.gif

(THE LUNAROSTER )

ILLUSTRAYT

EYE SEE SOLES 

THEASSASSIN23 

BLACKCATMJ23 

FLINTGREY

NIKEFNHEAD 

SPOTSHOOTER

BOUNCINGBOY77

CRAZY EBW 

AIRWICKZEE

LunarTech Terms 

Lunarlon – The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Dynamic Support – The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

LunarLite – LunarLite foam is 30 percent lighter than standard Phylon and provides ultra-lightweight and springy cushioning for your foot. Encased in a Phylon or Phylite midsole, this new foam compound, invented at Nike, delivers cushioning that’s soft and not too mushy. It allows impact force to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

Pronation – describes a slight inward rolling motion the foot makes during a normal walking or running stride. The foot (and ankle) roles slightly inward to accommodate movement.

Sup NT,

If you've seen me post lately, the majority of the sneakers I've been wearing have been LUNARS. I've worn them for marathon training and actually raced
them, and I feel that Nike really has a great thing going with them! Whether you wear them for training, racing, working out, performance or even loungin',
feel free to postthem here! Let's see how this goes! 

I'll humbly start with some of my previous training logs
smile.gif

2n1e2e1.jpg

35idg6v.jpg

w2mv53.jpg

LunarSwift

2nkqv7a.jpg

LunarGlide

28r0hsw.jpg

Lunaracer

w21u88.jpg

23kpu1g.jpg

LunarTrainer (G.O.A.T. performance runner, imo)

2reqq3a.jpg

Clickity Clank!

6sq26t.jpg

Marathon Journey

(TEAM  LUNARLITE )
GRAVITY is our ENEMY 

Inaugural Member Requirements  / Instructions / Information
(subject to change once a solid # of team members are recruited)

1)Provide an INTRODUCTION stating your name,  your FAVORITE model and provide a little BACKGROUND on what got
you into LUNARlites.

2) Own at least ONE of the following LUNARlite runners/trainers;
- Lunaracer 1 / 2
- LunarTrainer
- LunarGlide 1 / 2
- LunarSwift
- LunarFly
- LunarEclipse
- Lunar Elite
- Lunar Rejuven8
- Lunar Rejuven8 Presto
- LunarWood 
- Run Avant
- Lunar Kayoss
* Lunar Chukka Woven

3) POST A PIC of your LUNARlite "Collection".

4)
Be a SOLID CONTRIBUTOR to the thread by posting INFO regarding releases, experiences, reviews with LUNARlite shoes,
pick-ups, WLDYWT (What Lunar Did You Wear Today?) and workouts (logs/training/etc).
Using them for their actual purpose is a PLUS!

5) NO BUYING / SELLING. That's what PMs are for
wink.gif

6) KEEP the NEGATIVITY OUT of this thread. Let's maintain this thread with a positive state of mind, helpful contributions
and respect to all its members and potential recruits!

happy.gif

7) Once you DO, FOLLOW and MAINTAIN all the steps above, PM me for a formal approval, and YOU ARE IN! 
happy.gif

(THE LUNAROSTER )

ILLUSTRAYT

EYE SEE SOLES 

THEASSASSIN23 

BLACKCATMJ23 

FLINTGREY

NIKEFNHEAD 

SPOTSHOOTER

BOUNCINGBOY77

CRAZY EBW 

AIRWICKZEE

LunarTech Terms 

Lunarlon – The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Dynamic Support – The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

LunarLite – LunarLite foam is 30 percent lighter than standard Phylon and provides ultra-lightweight and springy cushioning for your foot. Encased in a Phylon or Phylite midsole, this new foam compound, invented at Nike, delivers cushioning that’s soft and not too mushy. It allows impact force to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

Pronation – describes a slight inward rolling motion the foot makes during a normal walking or running stride. The foot (and ankle) roles slightly inward to accommodate movement.

Sup NT,

If you've seen me post lately, the majority of the sneakers I've been wearing have been LUNARS. I've worn them for marathon training and actually raced
them, and I feel that Nike really has a great thing going with them! Whether you wear them for training, racing, working out, performance or even loungin',
feel free to postthem here! Let's see how this goes! 

I'll humbly start with some of my previous training logs
smile.gif

2n1e2e1.jpg

35idg6v.jpg

w2mv53.jpg

LunarSwift

2nkqv7a.jpg

LunarGlide

28r0hsw.jpg

Lunaracer

w21u88.jpg

23kpu1g.jpg

LunarTrainer (G.O.A.T. performance runner, imo)

2reqq3a.jpg

Clickity Clank!

6sq26t.jpg

Marathon Journey

good stuff Ray!

I only have lunar racers and LAF Lunar trainers...no pics though.

Lunar is the truth though!

good stuff Ray!

I only have lunar racers and LAF Lunar trainers...no pics though.

Lunar is the truth though!

Thanks, y'all!

Ron: Very NICE! I'd like get a pair LG2s in the future. How do they compare to their predecessor?

EyeSeeSoles: BIG UP for sparking the idea!

Shaun: They are the TRUTH! Now, I have no reason to renagade through the FAM thread with my lunars (word to Officer Takleberry!).   

Let's see more, y'all! TEAM LUNARlite in the making?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks, y'all!

Ron: Very NICE! I'd like get a pair LG2s in the future. How do they compare to their predecessor?

EyeSeeSoles: BIG UP for sparking the idea!

Shaun: They are the TRUTH! Now, I have no reason to renagade through the FAM thread with my lunars (word to Officer Takleberry!).   

Let's see more, y'all! TEAM LUNARlite in the making?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^ All good.

I just copped another pair for training, the Lunar Elites. I have all of them now lol (minus the updates to the Glide and Racer).

I can't wait to see how the LunarEclipse looks in person. From these pics, I'm VERY INTERESTED. They also look to be an update to the Swift...

359lmgx.jpg

2yx3oro.jpg

2quook8.jpg

2n3a5c.jpg

^ All good.

I just copped another pair for training, the Lunar Elites. I have all of them now lol (minus the updates to the Glide and Racer).

I can't wait to see how the LunarEclipse looks in person. From these pics, I'm VERY INTERESTED. They also look to be an update to the Swift...

359lmgx.jpg

2yx3oro.jpg

2quook8.jpg

2n3a5c.jpg

^ that video was really informative. i've been looking into purchasing a pair but wasn't sure of the differences between the models.

^ that video was really informative. i've been looking into purchasing a pair but wasn't sure of the differences between the models.

Has the bottoming out been diminished on the later models?? I see these as great, as long as you got the funds to support the habit.

I have two of the originals.. (maybe thats my problem. I actually want them to last awhile so I havent done much in them due to that initial problem)
5d015b436cc5c2b101477faf0009da253660f96.pjpg

Has the bottoming out been diminished on the later models?? I see these as great, as long as you got the funds to support the habit.

I have two of the originals.. (maybe thats my problem. I actually want them to last awhile so I havent done much in them due to that initial problem)
5d015b436cc5c2b101477faf0009da253660f96.pjpg

heres whats on my flickr. missing 4 other pairs.

My favorite lunars ever! wore em with jeans and etc...
4485633303_1a1cb8257d.jpg

3996669550_678cdce5bf.jpg

4672383770_c12f2c21e8.jpg

4671758445_5572b7cde6.jpg

4854736939_c2ebc7f4d9.jpg

4854736163_6ded123166.jpg

4300934978_b5e1b45c4a.jpg

4300934158_706fb795ee.jpg

these are my girls
3996711264_cfa45627d2.jpg

4264565455_e145517572.jpg

4264564985_d931eccd35.jpg

i actually used the zk4s as lunar trainers as well

i'll try to take pics of the rest of my Lunar trainers.

Back
Top Bottom