Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Keep that Capcom bull@$#! outta our thread. You dudes come in here like every page. Stay in your damn thread.
Hahah why the saltiness though? I got love for Marvel too. I'm not trying to start up any beef or anything.
Then **** stupid @%#@#

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Keep that Capcom bull@$#! outta our thread. You dudes come in here like every page. Stay in your damn thread.
Hahah why the saltiness though? I got love for Marvel too. I'm not trying to start up any beef or anything.
Then **** stupid @%#@#
c15251be4e3e4333850943788024bbbb9a2ee5b.gif
c15251be4e3e4333850943788024bbbb9a2ee5b.gif
you mad too?
eyes.gif

any kind? today I went out looking for Transformers couldn't find any that I wanted all they had were cheap looking ones. Also couldn't find any Marvelfigures at all.
Almost bought this Joker one though it was pretty cool but I got talked out of it

Originally Posted by omgitswes

any kind? today I went out looking for Transformers couldn't find any that I wanted all they had were cheap looking ones. Also couldn't find any Marvel figures at all.
Almost bought this Joker one though it was pretty cool but I got talked out of it

bigbadtoystore.com
cornerstorecomics.com
toywiz.com

thanks. i bookmarked them.
i'd rather buy from in the store though, but just in case
where did you go to? The Deep? there's another comic shop on Holmes. Its right near the corner of Holmes & Jordan. Across from Big BrotherGrocery or something like that. Its a tiny place but they might have something

Ok, I'm the 1st to do it, but Donovan opened up in Capcom and i couldn't say no. They have accepted me with open arms as a member
So, now I have joined 2 of the most powerful teams on NT and will rep both teams fully simultaneously
glasses.gif

Now I ask, lets us be friends and enjoy one anothers company till Marvel v Capcom 2 comes out and we can trash each other once again
laugh.gif

-D&D

lol no i went to the toy store in Parkway Mall. I thought the only shop we had here was The Deep. I knew Haven shut down a while back and that's like rightnear my house so that sucks. I'll probably go to the Deep sometime next week during my lunch

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Ok, I'm the 1st to do it, but Donovan opened up in Capcom and i couldn't say no. They have accepted me with open arms as a member
So, now I have joined 2 of the most powerful teams on NT and will rep both teams fully simultaneously
glasses.gif

Now I ask, lets us be friends and enjoy one anothers company till Marvel v Capcom 2 comes out and we can trash each other once again
laugh.gif

-D&D
ehhh, we don't trash them, they trash us. And they stay loitering in our thread
laugh.gif
. atleast lurk or something, you don't have to post
grin.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
fuknomx9.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
Dr. Doom is up for graps if anyone wants him

lol no i went to the toy store in Parkway Mall. I thought the only shop we had here was The Deep. I knew Haven shut down a while back and that's like right near my house so that sucks. I'll probably go to the Deep sometime next week during my lunch
Where was Haven? I've only seen the Deep driving by it or their commercials on tv, I've never been instead. Same with the place Imentioned. Actually, I've never been in a comic shop in the US but I've been to a few in Germany. I think I would be overwhelmed here and be like thatdudes friend and just buy a whole bunch of random comics that are midway through their series
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
Got damn I didnt know it was like that
eek.gif

At the end of the day I'll rep Marvel, just extending the olive branch to the other side

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
laugh.gif
Ouch!

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get 'em Steezzz!!
2d6tjpg.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
I haven't seen Cable about, is he up for grabs?
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif

-D&D
Got damn I didnt know it was like that
eek.gif

At the end of the day I'll rep Marvel, just extending the olive branch to the other side
Yea its like that. Its called Marvel VS Capcom .. not Marvel and Capcom together in harmony
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom