Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

laugh.gif
there is too much going on in this thread
laugh.gif

apocalypse in, going to work inna min.........

man you guys are getting out of hand with the whole capcom rivalry/ ejection from the team...

it's the interwebs. yeah, it's serious business, but cmon guys we're cooler than this.

some of ya'll are actin pretty crazy, and i highly doubt you'd act the same way if a computer screen wasnt in front of you.

me? idgaf. they're drawn characters. stan lee picked up a pencil & created them and gave them a story. that's all there is to it.

so please, my Marvel brethren. let's keep this #@$% cool. this thread is almost 200 pages. Capcom dudes are generally being cool. so let's just havefun.

I must be the only person that dislikes Heroes. I watched the 2nd season, was completely turned off. $**$@% writing FTL.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I must be the only person that dislikes Heroes. I watched the 2nd season, was completely turned off. %!!%@$ writing FTL.

Whoa. Heroes is Amazing man. The story to me was just so well put together.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I must be the only person that dislikes Heroes. I watched the 2nd season, was completely turned off. $**$@% writing FTL.
I watched the first season and it was pretty cool but the second season completely turned me off to the show. I have yet to watch an episode inthe the third season

someone asked what we were currently reading... guess it was over looked cuz of the whole capcom/marvel thing was going on at that time.... now that the dusthas settled, i'm currently psyched about the current elektra series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so far its been one of my favorites, the latest issue had aspecial guest appearance
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by cycopth

surprised no one to carnage as the silversurfer...........
i was thinkin the same thing.

I juss wanted to see wha a gif. of him would look like
a551651c0d148b6e909b03570c055a602f99f473.pjpg

the second pic u have posted is nice knda look like silver surfer from the movie......?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

surprised no one to carnage as the silversurfer...........
i was thinkin the same thing.

I juss wanted to see wha a gif. of him would look like
a551651c0d148b6e909b03570c055a602f99f473.pjpg

the second pic u have posted is nice knda look like silver surfer from the movie......?

grin.gif
nice find. they make everything into legos lol. im not sure where the2nd photo i posted was from, i just photobucket searched it. if it is the pic of SS from the movie maybe some PS'd it. not sure tho

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

And Steez could you hook it up with a sig? Or can anyone else on this team hook it up with a sig? I need a new one, kinda getting tired of how this one looks.

[size=+3]TEAM MARVEL - MAGNETO[/size]​
[size=+1]"In chess, the pawns go first."[/size]​

Mystique checking in here. I'm gone for a few hours and this thread jumps 15 pages! Any unclaimed characters available yet?

Back
Top Bottom