Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

erm...

Interesting. So this is what happens when I leave?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Just kidding. But yeah, 217 pages later, I'd just like to say that I founded the OGteam marvel last year when we had that Bats vs. Spidey thread... I still have the sig on my Free The Chief (banned) username... my character was and ISNightcrawler. That's not really up for debate. I'm not rocking the sig but ain't %##+ changed. That's all. Carry on. It's good to see thereare so many comic heads round these parts.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Magneto checking back in. Late night team marvel where you at?
But damn, July 11/12= worst days of my life...
I hate PMS too...

I keed, I keed

laugh.gif
Good joke. But nah, me and my ex broke up... just been really tough.

checking in...... guys i want to start reading comics but where should i start at?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ marvel zombies just do it
pimp.gif
i'd hardly say that is a good starting point.

he should probably try some of the ultimate series to get a general idea. and then gradually get into the main series which have been happening as of late suchas Civil War, House of M, Decimation etc..

oh and Cable checking in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ marvel zombies just do it
pimp.gif
i'd hardly say that is a good starting point.

he should probably try some of the ultimate series to get a general idea. and then gradually get into the main series which have been happening as of late such as Civil War, House of M, Decimation etc..

oh and Cable checking in
pimp.gif

True I just like marvel zombies he should read the mesiah complex aswell with civil war and house of m

Do we need an avy to match our character? Because it says nothing about avys on the first post.

If avys are required, does anyone have any other Captain Marvel gifs? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom