Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

omg yall changing up is gettin on my nerves
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I'll ask again...since I called Nova,can someone make a avy and sig for me?

YOU CAN FIND YOUR OWN AVY
[size=+3]TEAM MARVEL- NOVA[/size] Colour Sequence: #797983 #7b6b74 #7e5c63 #804c53 #833d42 #852e32 #871f21 #8a0f11 #8b0000 #9a1b00 #a83600 #b75100 #c66c00 #d48700 #e3a200 #f1bd00 #ffd
can u hook me up with a sig like yours with the same font and all with the colors i used on mine , thanks alot in advance
smile.gif

Dude come on read the 1st page! bay1561 is sentinel
grin.gif
just took another look at it ,oops
indifferent.gif

Pm sent

who keeps changing up? just tell them they have no rights for the marvel sig if they keep changing

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

The true Spidey community begs to differ. Aunt May been shot, been excessively kidnapped, has had her husband killed, she even slapped up a few villians her damn self. Come on son...Aunt May is a hardbody OG.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah Yeah... I was going off of Looks... But OG May hands down...

laugh.gif
at that spidey pic...

Thanks for the avy & sigs guys. I'll post them up as soon as I get home since I can't do it from my phone. If only iPhone would have a real NT app.Hmmm... This sounds thread worthy...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Aunt May
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mary Jane > Aunt May
166jits.jpg

Really?....

The true Spidey community begs to differ. Aunt May been shot, been excessively kidnapped, has had her husband killed, she even slapped up a few villians her damn self. Come on son...Aunt May is a hardbody OG.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Droopy where you at my dude. Hook it up with a sig. Make it the EXACT same way I have it now just with a different colorway. Thanks ahead of time.

All this time I thought I was one of the very few comic heads in here...Sike.

We need to get a weekly comic thread going. I'm hurting right now. I dropped $85 at the comic shop yesterday.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom