Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

eek.gif
...we are deepp..
we could take over if we wanted to
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Physicx

i saw this thread when it was first started and thought to myself, "MUST. GET. DEADPOOL!"

only to see op takes him for himself
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Same! Deadpool's been becoming one of my favorite characters, yo.

Someone needs to take the L and be Bob, Agent of Hydra,
laugh.gif
BECOMING?

Dude was the fave. WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY before the hype he is getting this year
eyes.gif

^I'm not part of they hype, I just got caught up with a lot of Deadpool's titles (been meaning to do it for a while). I finished Cable & Deadpool,now I'm working on the first series.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

^I'm not part of they hype, I just got caught up with a lot of Deadpool's titles (been meaning to do it for a while). I finished Cable & Deadpool, now I'm working on the first series.

me neither

ill admit, i was a quite a bit late though. i got into him right when the cable + deadpool thing started out (2004-05? thanks to ahh.com
pimp.gif
). however mycomputer got +#$$@+ in the *%* around 2006 and i lost EVERYTHING. i havent been into comics since because i got lazy and i couldnt find alot of the titles ipreviously had and eventually gave up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

ICEMAN

can I get Iceman
taken

Alright guys i updated the list with some characters that are still available, so when i leave to work at 4 am eastern , refer them to page 1

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by drock2010

ICEMAN

can I get Iceman
taken

Alright guys i updated the list with some characters that are still available, so when i leave to work at 4 am eastern , refer them to page 1
Great work, Steez
pimp.gif

Kudos to you man

Since no one has him can I get Ultron please and can someone give me a gif and sig as well thanks.

Can I get Mystique if she's still available? If so can I get an avy and sig Steezzz? I don't really know how to make that stuff very well.

Back
Top Bottom