Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

The avys are a real nice touch...

I should have gone with war machine when he was still available
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

the only good marvel stuff in comics right now is the cosmic stuff (Nova, War of Kings), Amazing Spiderman, Uncanny X-men is OK at best, Avengers especially New Avengers....thats really about it. People love Captain America he just never did it for me, and I am not a Deadpool fan.

Its all about DC right now in comics (the new Batman books, even the Superman stuff is good). Team DC??? I call Batman or Supes.
anyone wanna start team DC?? i call joker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

the only good marvel stuff in comics right now is the cosmic stuff (Nova, War of Kings), Amazing Spiderman, Uncanny X-men is OK at best, Avengers especially New Avengers....thats really about it. People love Captain America he just never did it for me, and I am not a Deadpool fan.

Its all about DC right now in comics (the new Batman books, even the Superman stuff is good). Team DC??? I call Batman or Supes.
anyone wanna start off Team DC?? I call joker
pimp.gif

edit: sorry for double post

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Anyone left to spare?

Someone mentioned Sam Gunthrie (sp) a.k.a. Cannonball a couple pages back, but no one has claimed them to my knowledge... You know, if you just do somesearching of Marvel Universe you'll find someone, finding a animated avy will be the hard part (Like it was for me)

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Anyone left to spare?

Someone mentioned Sam Gunthrie (sp) a.k.a. Cannonball a couple pages back, but no one has claimed them to my knowledge... You know, if you just do some searching of Marvel Universe you'll find someone, finding a animated avy will be the hard part (Like it was for me)

Thanks.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Ryda421

marvel just isn't what it use to be...

who would have thought that DC would make better movies
smh.gif

are you trying to get a rise out of me, Agent Kujan?
laugh.gif
?

nah, im just in sadness, because i remember as a kid how DOPE it would be for marvel to make movies because superman and batman were well done, then x-men 2and spider man 2 came out and
eyes.gif
the rest is history. it's obviousMARVEL is just throwing characters in, so that people will flock to the theaters. it's just not what it use to be. the old pencil and paper look wasuntouchable now, it's all cell-shade. oh well i had my fun when it was in it's prime in the early 90's
tired.gif

i highly doubt there would be, but anyone know where i could get an animated avy for Man-Thing or moon knight

These other ones I forgot to mention that are really good...

Dark Reign Mighty Avengers (Pym's Avengers vs. Fantastic Four)
Avengers: The Initiative (I haven't read it from #20 and on, its about each state and their own Avenger team)
Old Man Logan (I love this damn series!!!)
Captain America (Idk if the Bucky series is gonna continue cause of the Reborn series)
Iron Fist
Thor
Captain Britain and MI:13 Captain Britain, Pete Wisdom, Black Knight, Blade, Spitfire, Faiza Hussain)
Dark Wolverine (Its about Wolverine's son Daken)
Agents of Atlas (Gorilla-Man, Jimmy Woo, M-11, The Uranian, Namora, Venus)
Exiles (Beast, Blink, Forge, The Panther, The Witch, Polaris)
Dark Reign Lethal Legion (Grim Reaper, Nekra,Absorbing Man, Grey Gargoyle, Tiger Shark, Man-Ape, Mr. Hyde, Wonder Man)

im not trying to get in this but heres some good ones people can still grab i think:

Kang the Conquerer
The Blob
Mojo
Lady Deathstrike
Darkhawk
Luke Cage
Ant Man
Wasp
Cloak and Dagger

should consider using older versions along with newer (90s Wolverine/Weapon X, Golden Age Iron Man, ie.)

theres probably so many more, good job by everyone organizing this

*edit* Correct if wrong but haven't seen these people yet:
mephisto2.gif
Mephisto

drax01.gif
Drax

moonknight.gif
Moon Knight

karnak_sprite.gif
Karnak

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif
Taskmaster

wanda-5k0rx.gif
Scarlett Witch

medusa_final.gif
Medusa

sprite_titania_standing.gif
Titania

Cloak_front.gif
Cloak

antman.gif
Antman

klaw_sprite.gif
Klaw

anim_msmarvel_flyingback.gif
Ms. marvel

falcon-gokussj4.gif
Falcon
pimp.gif

anhilius2.gif
Anhilius

yellowjacket-gokussj4.gif
Yellow Jacket

hydroman1.gif
Hydroman

blastaar_ff.gif
Blastaar

elektra.gif
Elektra

giantman.gif
Giantman

How did no one take Luke Cage yet?

I get the main DC ones...
Superman/Batman
Green Lantern
Batman & Robin
Batman
Red Robin
Detective Comics (Batwoman in the this weeks was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

I heard Justic League: Cry For Justice was great this week but they bore me...so pass.

Back
Top Bottom